Opioids increase the amount of time it takes stool to move through the gastric system. They increase non-propulsive contractions in the middle of the small intestine (jejunum) and decrease longitudinal propulsive peristalsis - motions critical to moving food through the intestines.
- Agency -.
Opioids are effective pain relievers, but often have the side effect of constipation. These medicines affect the gastrointestinal tract in a variety of ways.
- Agency -.
Additionally opioids reduce digestive secretions and decrease the urge to defecate. Symptoms of OIC include feeling and being sick, tiredness and lethargy, appetite loss, feeling depressed.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ne-review-h2-2017
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III and Phase II stages are 2, 2 and 4 respectively.
Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology)
Reasons to access
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) - Overview
Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) - Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/164…ne-review-h2-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: