Voice Prosthesis Device Market Has Revolutionized Artificial Human Use Device And Replaced Esophageal Speech As The Gold Standard Voice Rehabilitation
- Advertising -
According to the market research the report “Voice Prosthesis Device Market: By Category (Non-Indwelling Voice Prostheses Device, Indwelling Voice Prostheses Device); By Material (Silicone Rubber, Silicone, Others); By Application (Home Use, Hospitals, Others) & Region-Forecast (2016-2022)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates the modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations.
Browse Full report @ industryarc.com/Report/17021/voice…evice-market.html
A voice prosthesis device is an artificial medical human use device made of silicone that is used to help laryngectomy patients to speak. During the process, the entire voice box is removed and food pipe are separated from each other.
During this operation, an opening between the food pipe and wind pipe can be created.
- Advertising -
The voice prosthesis is placed in the opening and then it creates a path to speak by occulting the stoma and blowing the air from the lungs through inside of the voice prosthesis and through the throat in form of voice sound. The back end of the prosthesis creates a sitting socket at the food pipe.
This is to avoid food, drinks, or saliva from coming through the prosthesis and into the lungs. There two ways to insert the voice prosthesis, through the mouth and throat.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Voice Prosthesis Device Market
Unfortunately people suffering from throat cancer have gone for the surgical voice restoration to remove their voice box, leaving the patients unable to speak. In the innovation field where doctors failed to retain the voice of patients, the tech holders came forward with a device named voice device for tracheostomy that helps in generating voice restoration.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=17021
There are two types of prosthesis known as Indwelling devices & Nonindwelling devices. On the basis of indwelling devices, this can stay in place for 3-6 months, less maintenance required, has 2 cm or greater tracheostoma, has pass esophageal insufflation test.
In Nonindwelling, to be removed every 3-4 months, good knowledge for removal and cleaning because it is difficult to use, has 2 cm or greater tracheostoma and should pass esophageal insufflation test.
Voice Prosthesis Device Market is working deliberately in terms of production. The increase in the number of laryngectomized patients is the prime factor that drives the voice prosthetic device market.
An increase in adoption of voice prosthesis device in China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the voice prosthesis device market. Among all the applications, the hospital segment has the highest market shares in the voice prosthesis device market due to its higher prevalence.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Prosthesis Device Market
The Voice Prosthesis Device Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Application: Home Use, Hospitals, Ambulatory Settings and ENT Clinics
- Category: Non-Indwelling Voice Prostheses Device and Indwelling Voice Prostheses Device
- Material: Silicone Rubber, Silicone, Fluoroplastic, Silver Oxide and Others
- Geography: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World
Some of the key players involved in the Voice Prosthesis Device Market are as follows:
- Acclarent, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
- William Demant Holding A/S
- Sonova Holding AG
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Medtronic PLC
- Stryker Corporation
- Request For TOC @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=17021
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2022, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: