Shortages of ophthalmology devices providers in emerging economies and increasing age-related eye diseases are creating ample opportunities for the ophthalmology devices market to grow at a considerable rate in the coming years.
The advanced research and development facilities and new product developments by the companies are propelling the demand for cost effective ophthalmic devices.
Explore Report at: www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/ophthalmology-devices-market
Significant shift from spectacles to contact lenses and use of minimally invasive surgeries are some of the major trends in global ophthalmology devices market. Rise in aging population has fuelled the prevalence of eye disorders across the globe.
According to the WHO, globally, there were 39 million people blind as of 2010, out of which 5% were blind due to age-related macular degeneration.
Geographically, North America will be leading the global ophthalmology devices market in the coming years due to rise in aging population, advances in minimally invasive surgical techniques, and increasing prevalence of ocular disorders, such as diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and age-related macular degeneration. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region in the global ophthalmology devices market.
The major reasons for the fastest growth in the region are increasing healthcare expenditure, improving healthcare infrastructure and acceptance of surgical procedures by patients. Moreover, the ophthalmology devices market is growing due to increasing disposable income and large population suffering with ocular diseases in the emerging countries, such as India and China, of Asia-Pacific region.
Some of the major players operating in the global ophthalmology devices market are Alcon Inc., Bausch & Lomb Inc., Abbott Medical Optics, Topcon Corporation, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Haag Streit, Johnson & Johnson, Nidek Co. Ltd., STAAR Surgicals, Hoya Corporation, Essilor International S.A., and Zeimer Ophthalmic Systems AG among others.
Get More Information Visit: P&S Market Research
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: PS Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. We provide market research reports, industry reports, business intelligence and research based consulting services across a range of industries. With the help of our professional corporate relations with various companies, our market research offers the most accurate market forecasting. Our analysts and consultants interact with leading companies of the concerned domain to substantiate every single data presented in our pub ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!