According to the report Europe Mammography Market, published by Market Data Forecast, this Market is accounted for USD 385 million in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 510 million by 2021 with a cumulative annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.77%.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Mammography is known as the process of using low-radiation X-rays to diagnose tumours in the human breast. Mammography equipment (mammogram) is fundamentally used as a diagnostic and screening tool.
The main purpose of mammography is the early detection of breast cancer through the identification of micro calcifications (tiny specks of calcium deposits that can be scattered throughout the mammary gland). Mammography is believed to reduce mortality from breast cancer by early detection.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The Europe market for mammography is expected to increase at a significant rate. This is due to increasing prevalence of breast cancer cases and rising awareness about the same.
The market growth can be attributed to the rising initiatives by various governments and NGOs to raise awareness about early diagnosis of macrocalcifications in breast tissue. Some significant organizations such as the National Breast Cancer Foundation, CDC, and Breast Cancer Organization are promoting the early diagnosis of mammary gland calcification, which is one of the crucial factors expected to drive the demand over the forecast period.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Mammography Market:
Europe Mammography market: Drivers & Restraints
The market growth can be attributed to the rising initiatives by various governments and NGOs to raise awareness about early diagnosis of micro calcifications in breast tissue. The key driving factors for the mammography market include rising prevalence of cancer, technological innovations in the breast imaging, rising aging population and rising awareness among individuals propelling the early breast screening.
However, the market is hampered by the huge costs that are associated with the expensive imaging, stringent regulatory bodies and side effects associated with these devices.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Mammography market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-mammography-market-1350/request-sample
Mammography market: Segmentation
- By Product
o 3D mammograms
o Digital System
o Analog System
- By Technology
o Analog Mammography
o Digital Mammography
o Breast Tomosynthesis
- By Application
o Screening Mammograms
o Diagnostic Mammograms
o Other Applications
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-mammography-market-1350/customize-report
Europe Mammography market: Overview
Mammography refers to a standard screening and diagnostic technique used to screen the breast tissues for the presence of malignant tissues. It involves a detailed imaging inside the breast with a low-dose x-ray system for the early detention of cancer.
Screening mammography are routinely administered among women who doesn’t have any apparent symptoms. Diagnostic mammography is administered if there a lump or any other kind of symptoms that are suspicious.
It is also used for evaluating the changes which are found through screening mammography. The higher mortality rate related to breast cancer has raised the need for diagnosing the patients, resulting in an increasing demand for mammography devices which helps in an early diagnosis of the cancer.
Europe Mammography market: Region-wise Outlook
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. In Europe, Germany leads the Mammography market, followed by France and U.K.
The market in this region is projected to grow strongly during the forecast period due to various factors such as rising prevalence of cancer, technological innovations in the breast imaging, rising aging population and rising awareness among individuals propelling the early breast screening, financial strength to procure expensive tools and favourable reimbursement policies.
Key Questions Answered
- What was market size from 2016 to 2021?
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- How will the market drivers, restraints and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- What segment and region will drive or lead market growth and why?
- A comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape and the market participants behaviour.
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by market players? An in-depth analysis of these strategies and their impact on competition and growth.
Mammography Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the industry include Fujifilm, GE Healthcare, Hologic, Metaltronica, Philips Healthcare, Planmed, Siemens Healthcare, Sonocine and Toshiba Medical Systems.
Reasons to access Mammography Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!