Neuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug - 2017
- Agency -.
This report provides an overview of the pipeline landscape for neuropsychiatric disorders. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Depression, Schizophrenia, and Tourette syndrome, and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a group of behavioral symptoms that include inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness, with symptoms including disorganized work habits, procrastination and inability to sustain attention on tasks or activities.
- Agency -.
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Signs and symptoms include sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much, changes in appetite, anxiety, agitation or restlessness and physical problems, such as back pain or headaches.
Schizophrenia is a chronic, severe, and disabling brain disorder that generally appears in late adolescence or early adulthood. Symptoms include delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech and disorganized behavior.
Finally, Tourette syndrome is a neurological disorder characterized by repetitive, stereotyped, involuntary movements and vocalizations called tics. Symptoms include eye blinking and other eye movements, facial grimacing, shoulder shrugging, and head or shoulder jerking.
The size of these pipelines ranges from 11 products in Tourette syndrome to 191 in depression. Across all four of these indications, however, transporters and receptors of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin are the most common targets, closely reflecting the current treatment landscape of these diseases.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for genetic neuropsychiatric disorder therapeutics?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of genetic neuropsychiatric disorders?
Key points to access
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Table of Contents
GBI Research Report Guidance 2
Executive Summary 3
Table of Contents 4
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 12
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Report Coverage 13
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Overview 13
Depression - Overview 13
Schizophrenia - Overview 13
Tourette Syndrome - Overview 13
Therapeutics Development 14
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) 14
Tourette Syndrome 47
Therapeutics Assessment 50
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) 50
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: