According to the report Asia Pacific Insulin Delivery Devices Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The market is expected to reach USD 2.54 billion by 2020 from USD 1.64 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 9.10% during the forecast period 2015-2020.
- Advertising -
Insulin maintains the sugar levels in the blood and essential for the people suffering from type I diabetes & type II diabetes. The development of insulin delivery devices has been encouraged from the past years.
These devices are used to deliver the insulin doses via parenteral route rather than oral route of administration. Insulin delivery devices promote absorption rate of insulin into blood stream from the site of injection to execute immediate pharmacological action of insulin.
- Advertising -
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Asia-Pacific Insulin Delivery Devices Market to 2020 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…vices-market-261/
Rising number of pre-diabetic & large diabetic patient population, growing distribution networks of foreign manufacturers in this region, presence of favorable regulatory frameworks, availability of significant medical reimbursements, and growing expansions of advanced medical facilities in certain Asian countries (China & India) are driving the growth of insulin delivery devices market in Asia-Pacific region. However, low adoption of advanced diabetic technology products, high cost of the manufacturing of products, and lack awareness of diabetic patients about the advanced diabetic treatment solutions are restraining the growth of insulin delivery devices market in Asia-Pacific region.
Asia-Pacific Insulin Delivery Devices Market: Segmentation
- Insulin Syringes
- Insulin Pens
- Insulin Pen Needles
- Insulin Pumps
- Insulin Jet Injectors
- Type I Diabetes
- Type II Diabetes
On the basis of geographical areas, Asia-Pacific insulin delivery devices market is segmented as Japan, China, India, Australia, and South Korea.
The key players in insulin delivery devices market such as, Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Sanofi (France), Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark), Julphar (U.A.E.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Biocon Ltd. (India), Ypsomed AG (Switzerland), Wockhardt Ltd.
(India), B. Braun Meselgen AG (Switzerland), and Biodel Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to access Asia-Pacific Insulin Delivery Devices Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: