North America commanded largest share of the In Vitro Diagnostics market, followed by Europe. The U.S. is a prime market for In Vitro Diagnostics market due to rising acceptance of point-of-care diagnostics and patient self-testing practices in country. Asia-Pacific market is expected to witness highest growth in coming years primarily due to growing focus of manufacturers on this region. market Driven by “Molecular Diagnostics, Clinical Microbiology and Immunoassays”
- Agency -.
Complete report on In Vitro Diagnostics Market spread across 306 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 181 Tables and 51 Figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/26…ers-forecast.html .
The global In Vitro Diagnostics market is projected to reach USD 78.74 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Growth in this market is majorly driven by the increasing prevalence of diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and across the globe and shift in focus from centralized laboratories to decentralized point-of-care testing is also support the growth of the In Vitro Diagnostics market.
- Phototherapy equipment manufacturing companies
- Phototherapy equipment accessories manufacturing companies
- Phototherapy equipment suppliers and distributors
- Distributors, suppliers, and commercial service providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Research laboratories and academic institutes
In this report, global In Vitro Diagnostics market is segmented by products & services, technology, application, end user, and region.
- Agency -.
The immunoassays/immunochemistry segment accounted for largest share of In Vitro Diagnostics market in 2015.
Growing preference for these technologies in clinical diagnostics over conventional methods & ability of immunoassay/immunochemistry technologies to offer faster results with high sensitivity and accuracy are contributing to growth of immunoassays/immunochemistry market during forecast period.
Company Profiles (Overview, Products and Services, Financials, Strategy & Development)
1 ABBott Laboratories, Inc.
2 Becton, Dickinson and Company
3 Biomérieux SA
4 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
5 Danaher Corporation
6 Johnson & Johnson
7 Roche Diagnostics
8 Siemens AG
9 Sysmex Corporation
10 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
11 Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
12 Qiagen N.V.
13 Diasorin S.P.A.
Reasons to Access the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for increasing their market shares.
Geographically, North America commands largest share of global phototherapy equipment market in 2016, followed by Europe. The phototherapy equipment market in North America is primarily driven by stringent drug development regulations and public and private funding for life science research activities.
- Detailed insights on all submarkets, based on technology (immunoassays/immunochemistry, clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, hematology, clinical microbiology, coagulation & hemostasis, and other technologies), this can help market players to identify high growth segments in IVD market.
- The report also provides information on key players in this market and their growth strategies and recent developments. This can help the company to assess competition at global and regional levels in a better manner.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: