Multiple myeloma is a specifically fatal but less common type of blood cancer effects in eventual patient deteriorations even after therapy and is universally considered as lethal. Incidence of multiple myeloma is increasing with each passing year.
- Advertising -
The disease mostly affects the aged, assumed the average age of disease start at around 70 years.
Expanding indications of existing drugs, emergence of new and promising drugs, increasing incidence of multiple myeloma and increasing use of drugs already on the market are fuelling growth of the market.
- Advertising -
- 1) By Treatment Type:
- Anthracycline antibiotic
- Melphalan (Alkeran)
- Liposomal doxorubicin (Doxil)
- Alkylating agent
- Doxorubicin (Adriamycin)
- Cyclophosphamide (Neosar)
- Vincristine (Oncovin)
- Carmustine (BiCNU)
- Targeted therapy
- Proteasome inhibitor
- Bortezomib (Velcade)
- Carfilzomib (Kyprolis)
- 2) By Drug Type
- Dexamethasone (Decadron)
- Prednisone (Deltasone/Orasone)
- Immunomodulatory agents
- Thalidomide (Thalomid)
- Lenalidomide (Revlimid)
- Arsenic trioxide (Trisenox)
- Plerixafor (Mozobil)
Some of the key contributors in the industry include AB Science SA, AbbVie Inc., Ablynx NV, Acceleron Pharma Inc., IGF Oncology LLC., ImmunGene Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc., MimiVax LLC, Mirna Therapeutics, RedHill Biopharma Ltd., Rhizen Pharmaceuticals S.A., Terpenoid Therapeutics Inc. ,Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
,TG Therapeutics Inc. and Johnson and Johnson.
The Latin America Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market Study covers:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: