"Global Surgical Robots Market 2017" is expected to reach USD 14.7 billion by 2024 from USD 5.2 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 13.7% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024. Instruments market has the largest market segment in surgical robots market.
The global surgical robots market is highly concentrated to a big player and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. Intuitive Surgical. Inc, dominated the surgical robots market accounting for a highest market share in 2016, followed by Accuray Inc., Mazor Robotics, Restoration Robotics, Medtech S.A.
Request for Report @: databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…l-robots-market16
Intuitive Surgical, Inc.:
Founded in 1995 as Intuitive Surgical, Inc. and head quartered in Sunnyvale, California, U.S.
is focused on designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing of robotic technologies and other related instruments and accessories. The company operates through three business segments: systems, instruments and accessories and services and training.
- In April 2017, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. a leading global surgical robotic company announced that it has received CE Mark for its new da Vinci X Surgical System.
- In September 2016, Intuitive Surgical announced the joint venture with Fosun Pharma to research, develop and manufacture innovative robotic assisted catheter medical devices.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Caesarea, Isreal. Mazor Robotics is engaged in the development, production and marketing of medical devices used for databridgemarketresearch.com/press…obots-market-2016 procedures in the fields of nanosurgery and orthopaedics.
Mazor robotics operates in the field of image-guided surgery and computer assisted surgery.
Inquiry for TOC Visit @: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…l-robots-market16
- In April 2017, Mazor Robotics announced FDA approval for its Mazor X Align software.
- In August 2016, Mazor Robotics announced the completion of the second tranche of the equity investment by Medtronic.
Founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer H. Stryker and headquartered in Michigan, U.S.
Stryker corporation specializes in reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products. The company has three business segments- orthopedic implants, MedSurg and Neurotechnology and spine.
- In August 2015, Stryker announced the FDA approval for MAKO total knee application. This will enable Stryker to enter the market for surgical robots.
Read more about the Global Surgical Robots Market @: databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…ds-forecast-2024/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: