According to the report North America Diabetes Care Devices Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market has been estimated at USD 7.281 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 9.328 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.08% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020.
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorders, chronic condition which is associated with abnormally high level of sugar (glucose) in the blood. North America currently witnesses 44.3 million people affected with Diabetes which is going to reach 60.5 million by 2040.
In North America, due to the increasing incidence of chronic diseases and over adoption of sedentary lifestyle, people are severely prone to become obese and get affected with Diabetes. With the increase in number of patients, there is a growing demand for diabetes care devices, which is driving the market.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Diabetes Care Devices Market to 2020 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…vices-market-105/
due to the increasing R & D in Diabetes Care Devices technologies, the market is progressing. Reimbursement and patent expiry are the two issues that are constraining the market.
Maximizing patent term for successful products is an effective strategy for staying away from competition and extending product sales in North America.
North America Diabetes Care Devices Market: Segmentation
- Glucose Monitoring Devices
- o Self Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Glucose Meters
- Test strips
- Hemoglobin A1c testing Kits
- o Continous Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Insulin Delivery Systems
- o Insulin Syringes
- o Insulin Pens
- o Insulin Pumps
- o Jet Injectors
- Control Solutions
Geographically, North America is segmented into USA and Canadian markets. North America tops the global market with USA contributing maximum to the North American market share.
Many top companies are based in North America, due to which it contributes to the majority of market share. National Diabetes Prevention program by U.S Department of Health & Human Services, is a public-private partnership of community organizations, private insurers, employers, government agencies and health care organizations.
They work for establishing local evidence-based lifestyle change programs for people at higher risk for type 2 diabetes. In this way, the private companies partnering with public sector will create a great scope in the expansion of market in North America.
Roche Diagnostics, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, Novo Nordisk, Ascensia, Tandem and Terumo are the top companies in North American Diabetes Care Devices Market.
Reasons to access North America Diabetes Care Devices Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!