The global dental implants market will grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period to reach USD 4,497.1 million by 2022, according to this latest publication from Meticulous Research™.
The global dental implants market is segmented by material (Titanium, Zirconium), by type (Premium, Value, and Discount), by structure (Tapered Implants and Parallel Walled Implants), and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa). Premium implants have accounted for the largest share of the global dental implants market in North America and Europe.
However, the value and discounted implants are expected to witness greater acceptance in the next five years, mainly due to their increasing acceptance by dental professionals in the emerging economies.
Browse in-depth Report on Dental Implants Market By Material… Forecast To 2022
Europe holds the major share in the global dental implants market, followed by North America, and Asia-Pacific region.
In addition, the growing healthcare expenditure and rising demand for better healthcare services from a large pool of patient population further fuel the growth in this region.
The leading companies have employed various strategies to expand their product offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share. The key strategies followed by most companies in the global dental implants market were new product launches & product enhancements, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
New product launches & product enhancements were the most preferred growth strategy adopted by the key players, during the period of 2014-2017, enabling companies to expand their product offerings and ensure a competitive edge in the global dental implants market. The leading players such as Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Osstem Implant Co., Ltd., and 3M Company dominated the global dental implants market with more than 65% share in 2016.
The other prominent players in the global market are AVINENT Implant System, CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG, BioHorizons IPH, Inc., and Bicon, LLC.
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high-growth market segments in terms of product, material, structure, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for dental implants market?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and trends in the global dental implants market?
- Who are the major players in the global dental implants market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by subregion in the global dental implants market?
- What are the recent developments in the global dental implants market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global dental implants market?
- What are the geographic trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global dental implants market and how do they compete with the global players?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Meticulous Research is one of the leading independent full service global market research and consulting companies focusing on medical devices, biotechnology, healthcare IT, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, and agriculture domains. Meticulous Research produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa regions.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!