According to the report Europe Nuclear Imaging Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth $2.50 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.78%, to reach $3.81 billion by 2021.
Medical imaging is the method of generating a photographic image of the inside of the body for medical intervention. These devices aid in creating a databank of normal anatomy and physiology of internal organs so that any irregularity can be observed immediately.
Nuclear imaging is most commonly utilized for cardiovascular and oncology applications. It refers to the method of generating visuals of the organs of the body by processing minor quantity of radioactive tracers.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Europe Nuclear Imaging Market to 2021 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ging-market-1625/
The growth of the Europe Nuclear Imaging market is mainly due to factors such as an increase in the number of cancer and cardiovascular disease cases, and predilection towards minimally invasive procedures, ready availability of radiopharmaceuticals. However, factors such as costly procedures & equipment, shortage of supplies, and logistical difficulties are hampering the growth of the market in this region.
Europe Nuclear Imaging Market: Segmentation
- PET Radioisotopes
- SPECT Radioisotopes
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Diagnostic Technologies
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Diagnostic Technologies
- Market Share Analysis, By Diagnostic Technologies
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…25/request-sample
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. In 2015, Germany accounted for the largest share of the Nuclear Imaging market, followed by France, Italy, and U.K.
This market is however projected to witness high growth rate in nascent markets such as Switzerland, Poland, Denmark, and Sweden. Companies are showing a strong interest in enhancing image quality by developing new technologies and creating new devices or novel techniques to achieve images with higher spatial resolution.
The major companies dominating the Nuclear Imaging market in this region are Mallinckrodt plc, Siemens Medical Solutions, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Medtronic Inc., General Electric Co. (healthcare division), IBA Group, Positron Corporation, Philips Medical Systems, Naviscan, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Carestream Health, Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc., Cardinal Health Inc., and Bayer AG.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-1625/inquire
Reasons to access Europe Nuclear Imaging Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Avail report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/request-discount
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!