“Middle-East and Africa Liver Disease Treatment Market” research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.89% to reach USD 6.32 billion by 2021, from USD 3.61 billion in 2016.
- Advertising -
As the second largest internal organ, liver performs many complex functions in the body (toxin removal, bile secretion, and fighting infections,.). Malfunctioning of liver can be life-threatening as it can cause multiple chronic and acute diseases (hepatitis, liver cancer, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, liver tumour, and liver cirrhosis, among others).
The initial symptoms of liver damage include nausea, jaundice, fatigue, swollen abdomen, diarrhea and mental disorientation among other.
Key factors which affect and thereby shift the market dynamics are studied intrinsically and are presented in an illustrious way in the report.
- Advertising -
- Rising public awareness, unorganized lifestyle, growth in geriatric population, and unmet needs for the treatment of liver cancer
- Spur in demand for alcohol has increased the risk of liver cirrhosis. According to World Health Organization, alcohol consumption is predicted to cause 20% to 50% of cirrhosis of the liver.
- Complex drug approval procedure, expensive treatment cost, and side-effects of the product (fever, fatigue, and depression)
For granular level understanding the Liver Disease Treatment Market is segmented based on Treatment Modality and Disease Type, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Treatment Modality:
- Immunosuppressive Agents
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
Based on Disease Type:
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Alcohol Induced
- Liver Cancer
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
On the basis of geographical analysis, the Middle East & Africa Liver Disease Treatment Market is segmented under two regions namely Middle East and Africa. Sub-Saharan African region is highly affected by hepatitis B, where 5%-10% of population is chronically infected putting people of the region at a high risk of liver cancer and cirrhosis.
In Middle-East, approximately 2%-5% of population is chronically infected with hepatitis disease.
Some of the key players that operate in the Middle-East and Africa Liver Disease Treatment Market include Gilead Science Inc. (U.S.), Bayer Schering AG (Germany), Merck & Co.
(U.S.), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Roche (Switzerland), Novartis (Switzerland), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Sanofi-Aventis (France), and AstraZeneca (United Kingdom).
Liver disease comprises of wide range of complex conditions affecting the liver. Liver disease treatment market is assured to grow on account of upcoming treatment modifications and unmet clinical needs.
Number of novel agents has shown improvements in clinical trials such as thiazolidinediones, obeticholic acid, and vitamin E for treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases. Additionally, according to American Cancer Society liver cancer rates increases 2.7% every year driving the growth of market.
The Middle-East and Africa Liver Disease Treatment Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of Treatment Modality and Disease Type along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: