Diagnostic Electrocardiograph is a device used to record electrical activity of the heart by placing electrodes on a person’s body.
- Advertising -
“Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market" research report published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.8% to reach USD 1139.6 million by 2021, from USD 820.2 million in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 319.4 million.
Diagnostic Electrocardiograph Market is a device used to record electrical activity of the heart by placing electrodes on a person’s body. These electrodes can detect the tiny electrical changes on the skin that arise from the heart muscle's electrophysiologic pattern of repolarizing and depolarizing during every heartbeat.
It is a very commonly performed cardiology test.
- Advertising -
The resting ECG devices segment accounted for the major share in the product segment while Holter diagnostic ECG device is estimated to be the fastest growing segment due to technological advancements.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Technological advancements in communication
- Low power circuit design for safer ECG devices along with portability features
- Lower power consumption more accuracy
- Capacity to incorporate latest diagnostic features.
- Increasing geriatric population
- Growing incidence of cardio vascular diseases
- Unstable reimbursement policies
- High cost of Electro Cardiograph devices
- Economic instability in the Asian countries
For granular level understanding, the Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market is segmented based on product, Lead type and End User each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts. On the basis of Product the market is further sub segmented into Resting ECG Systems, Stress ECG Systems and Holter Monitors.
By Lead Type market is further sub-segmented into Single-Lead Type ECG Devices, 3–6 Lead Type ECG Devices, 12-Lead Type ECG Devices and Other Lead Type Devices. By End user the market is segmented into Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centers, Home/Ambulatory Care research centers, Diagnostic Centers, Clinics, Physician Offices and surgical centers.
On the basis of geography Asia-Pacific market for diagnostic electrographs is analyzed under various regions namely China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market for diagnostic electrocardiographs due to its high patient base.
China is the largest market within the region accounting for a share of approximately XX%, while India is estimated to be the fastest growing segment.
Some of the major companies covered in the report are BPL Ltd, Cardiac Science Corp, Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Inc, Philips Healthcare, Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc, Mortara Instrument, Inc, Midmark Corp, Mindray Medical International Ltd, Nihon Kohden Corp, Scottcare Corp, Schiller Ag, Welch Allyn Inc and Cardionet.
The Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of product, Lead type and End User with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: