Growth in women’s health diagnostics market market can be attributed to a number of factors like high prevalence of infectious diseases in women, rising incidence of chronic and lifestyle-related disorders and increasing awareness about fertility testing in women and initiatives taken by government and health organizations. The global market is projected to reach USD 36.64 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 7.9% during forecast period.
- Agency -.
Complete report on Women's Health Diagnostics Market spread across 292 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 265 Tables and 37 Figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/76…o-st-to-2021.html .
Moreover, increasing adoption of point-of-care diagnostic testing and increasing number of diagnostic and imaging centers are also expected to play a major role in market growth. High cost of diagnostic solutions and lack of trained laboratory technicians are some of factors restraining growth of this market.
In 2015, breast cancer testing segment accounted for largest share of market.
- Agency -.
This growth can be attributed to factors like growing number of doctors offering genetic screening tests to pregnant women and growing awareness about these tests.
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Medical Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Women Health Diagnostics Solutions’ Vendors
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Imaging and Diagnostic Centers
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
- Venture Capitalists and Investors
Geographically, global women’s health diagnostics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, & Rest of the World. In 2015, North America commanded largest share of global women health diagnostics market.
Major share of this region can be attributed to increasing prevalence of cancer among women in region, increasing incidence of lifestyle related health disorders, growing focus of manufacturers of women’s health diagnostic products on expanding their presence in this region, and increasing demand for fertility testing monitors.
North America accounted for largest share to women health diagnostics market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, & RoW. Growth in North American market largely driven by increasing prevalence of cancer among women in this region, presence of a large number of players & their increasing efforts to expand presence in North America.
Furthermore, increasing prevalence of cancer among women & increasing demand for fertility testing kits & monitors in North American countries is augmenting demand for diagnostic tests.
2 Industry Trends
3 Growing Focus on Microfluidics- and Nanotechnology-Based POC Devices for Diagnostics
4 Microfluidics-Based Lab-On-A-Chip (LoC) Devices for Laboratory Testing
5 Evolution of Paper-Based Microfluidic Poc Diagnostic Devices
6 Rising Focus of Market Players on Pregnancy and Fertility Issues in Emerging Regions
7 Clinical Trials Assessment for Breast Cancer Diagnostics
Some of the major players in women health diagnostics market Siemens AG (Germany), Quest Diagnostics Inc. (U.S.), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), F.
Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland), PerkinElmer Inc. (U.S.), Alere Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), bioMérieux SA (France), and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Detailed insights on all sub markets, based on application (osteoporosis testing, ovarian cancer testing, cervical cancer testing, breast cancer testing, pregnancy & ovulation testing, prenatal genetic screening & carrier testing, infectious disease testing, sexually transmitted disease testing, and ultrasound), this can help market players to identify high growth segments in women’s health diagnostics market.
- Report also provides information on key players in this market and their growth strategies & recent developments. This can help company to assess competition at global & regional levels in a better manner.
- Key insights and market sizing for different end users of women health diagnostics market namely, hospitals & clinics, home healthcare, and diagnostic & imaging centers.
- Country-wise market size and forecast for all sub segments. Thus, not only high growth application and end user areas; market size numbers provided in report will also enable market players to identify key geographic markets, and there by strategize global marketing efforts in order to achieve sustainable revenue growth in coming years.
- It provides key insights on market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for this market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: