Vascular Access Device Market report provides global market forecast till 2022 on revenue, trends, growth, share and size.
- Agency -.
Vascular access devices can be described as a material subcutaneously implanted in a region above the upper chest wall with dwell time of about fourteen days during which catheters are inserted in the basilic or jugular vein and sub clavian vein. Vascular access devices help in doing various diagnostic tests as well as treatments including blood sampling, blood transfusion, central venous pressure readings, fluid infusion, parenteral and administration of drugs such as antibiotics, chemotherapeutic agents, and analgesics.
Request Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=1079
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The global vascular access device market is in demand due to rising no. of surgeries that are performed every year around the world. Certain other factors boosting the growth of vascular access device market include growing geriatric population and escalating occurrence of kidney failure, cancer, diabetes, and various other diseases inflicted through lifestyle.
- Additionally, technology based advancements in vascular access devices are also considerably favoring the future of this global market. Various newer products like anti-microbial-coated and drug-coated catheters have significantly reduced the growing incidences associated with catheter infections.
- However, expensive maintenance as well as installation cost of vascular access devices along with several product recalls and failures are hampering the market growth of vascular access devices.
Regionally, the global market for vascular access device is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Among these regions, North America is presently the most lucrative market due to growing prevalence of diseases inflicted through lifestyle, diabetes cases, cancer, and robust infrastructure of healthcare and higher adoption of latest technology.
- Agency -.
This report analyzes the vascular access device market by the following segments:
Vascular Access Device Market, by Type
- Central Vascular Access Devices
- Peripheral Vascular Access Devices
Vascular Access Device Market, by Application
- Drug administration
- Fluid and nutrition administration
- Blood transfusion
- Diagnostics & testing
Vascular Access Device Market, by End User
- Clinics and ambulatory care centers
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the vascular access device market include:
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- C.R.Bard, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Smiths Medical, Inc.
- B Braun Melsungen AG
- Angiodynamics (Navilyst Medical, Inc)
- Terumo Corporation
- Nipro Medical Corporation
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Ameco Medical
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/vascular-acce...
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: