Middle-East and Africa Remote Patient Monitoring Market by Type, Application, End-Use and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
“Middle-East and Africa Remote Patient Monitoring Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 13.33% to reach USD 6.50 billion by 2021, from USD 3.48 billion in 2016.
The precision of remote patient monitoring devices permits consistent diagnosis, leading to a more precise and effective treatment. Remote patient monitoring devices supports to decrease costs of hospital stays by continuing to monitor patient situation, regardless of patient location and also it helps to condense congestion at clinics and diagnostic centres.
Key factors which affects and thereby shift the market dynamics are studied intrinsically and are presented in an illustrious way in the report.
- Advertising -
- Increasing population size of the aged,
- Rising prevalence of unhealthy routine,
- Technological advancements like handiness of equipment,
- Unsteady reimbursement,
- High technological cost and financial slowdown.
For granular level understanding the Remote Patient Monitoring Market is segmented based on type and application, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Type:
- Breath Monitors
- Physical Activity Monitors
- Heart Monitors
- Haematological Monitors
- Multi-Sign Monitors
Based on Application:
- Cancer Treatment
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Diabetes Treatment
- Sleep Disorder
- Weight Management and Fitness Monitoring
Based on End-User:
- G Hospitals
- Ambulatory Care centers
- Home Healthcare
The Middle-East and Africa market is also analyzed individually in both the regions, thereby providing a more detailed geographical understanding of the market. Some of the major countries that hold significant place in this market include Egypt, KSA, UAE, Nigeria and Algeria.
Some of the key players that operate in the Middle-East and Africa Remote Patient Monitoring market include Welch Allyn, Bosch, Johnson & Johnson, Intel, Roche, Philips Healthcare, Philips, Healthanywhere Inc, Honeywell, American Telecare, Biotronik, and Covidien Plc. Medtronic acquired Covidien Plc for approximately $50 billion.
The Middle-East and Africa Remote Patient Monitoring market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: