Gastrointestinal (GI) drug market involves pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment. Different types of gastrointestinal disorder includes constipation, diverticular diseases, colon polyps, irritable bowel syndrome, and many more.
Many of the GI diseases can be prevented and minimize by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet. The factors like increasing prevalence of various different gastrointestinal disease, increasing elderly population, technological advancement are responsible for driving the growth of gastrointestinal market.
Many different types of drugs are available in the market. The major class of GI drugs are Acid Neutralizers, Laxatives and Antidiarrheal, antiemetic, Anti-inflammatory drugs and many more.
Acid neutralizers have a huge demand from the patient worldwide. Due to increase in prevalence of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) across the globe, demand for acid neutralizer is increasing day by day and is expected to grow at a similar rate in future.
Antacids are the most famous and widely used acid neutralizer. Antacids are preferred as a cost-effective medication to reduce gastric irritation.
According to study almost 70 % of total American population is suffering from acute or chronic gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, gas, and abdominal pain.
Get a sample copy of this report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/558 .
Global Gastrointestinal Drugs market has been segmented on the basis of Drug Category they are segmented into Acid Neutralizers, Laxatives and Antidiarrheal, antiemetic, Anti-inflammatory drugs and other. By Route of Administration they are segmented into Oral, Parenteral and rectal.
By disease Type they are Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Other. And by End User Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Other.
Acid Neutralizers which are further sub segmented into Antacids, H2 antagonists, Proton pump inhibitors and Others,
The global gastrointestinal drug market in 2015 was 43.2 billion. Due to technological advancement and increasing gastrointestinal drug population the market is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.8% during forecasted period 2017- 2023.
The market is estimated to reach USD 59.3 billion by end of 2024. North America dominates the gastrointestinal drug market.
Almost 40 % of total market is acquired by North America. But due to saturation this region is expected to have a steady and flat growth in coming future.
Asia pacific region is a prominent region for development of market. Increasing population, infrastructure development and technological advances has served as a major driver for the growth of this market in Asia Pacific region.
There is a huge scope for the market in future. GI diseases like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) did not have a perfect treatment.
This can be a great opportunities for the manufacturer for the development of novel drug for treatment.
Several large and small-scale vendors are working in the market but the majority of market share is dominated by AbbVie, Allergan, Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi. Johnson & Johnson holds the largest market share for gastrointestinal drug due to drugs like Remicade and Simponi.
The key players in global gastrointestinal drug market are
- AbbVie Inc. (US)
- AstraZeneca (UK)
- Johnson & Johnson (US)
- Valeant (US)
- Abbott Laboratories(US)
- Allergan Plc (US)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- Janssen Biotech Inc. (US)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Japan)
- Eisai Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (US)
- Sanofi (France)
- Janssen Biotech (US)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK)
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Germany)
Browse Complete Report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…drugs-market-558 .
Study Objectives Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Research Report
- To provide thorough understanding of various segment and sub segments of the market.
- Detail Analysis of the various regulatory rules on the growth of market.
- To provide the detail overview of parent market.
- To provide the detail information about drivers and restrain of the market.
- To provide competitive landscape and key players in the market.
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis.
- To provide detail trends and opportunities for the market.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global gastrointestinal drugs Market.
- Manufacturing industries.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Biotechnology Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
Get report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/558 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
5. GLOBAL GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET, BY DRUG CATEGORY
5.1 ACID NEUTRALIZERS
5.1.2 H2 ANTAGONISTS
5.1.3 PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS
5.2 LAXATIVES AND ANTIDIARRHEAL
5.4 ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS
6. GLOBAL GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
7. GLOBAL GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET, DISEASE TYPE
7.1 GASTROESOPHAGEAL REFLUX DISEASE
7.2 INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE
8 GLOBAL GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET
8.1 HOSPITAL PHARMACIES
8.2 RETAIL PHARMACIES
9. GLOBAL GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET, BY REGION
9.2 NORTH AMERICA
9.3.1 WESTERN EUROPE
22.214.171.124 REST OF WESTERN EUROPE
9.3.2 EASTERN EUROPE
9.4.5 REPUBLIC OF KOREA
9.5 REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
9.6 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.1 MAJOR STRATEGIES ADOPTED BY MARKET PLAYERS
10.1.1 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
10.1.2 MERGER & ACQUISITION
11 COMPANY PROFILE
11.1 ABBVIE INC.
11.1.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.2.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.2.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.3 JOHNSON & JOHNSON
11.3.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.3.5 KEY DEVELOPMENT
11.4.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.4.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.5 ALLERGAN PLC
11.5.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.5.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!