Middle East and Africa's Diabetes Care Devices Market has been estimated at USD 1.213 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 1.65 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.34% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020.
- Advertising -
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorders, chronic condition which is associated with abnormally high level of sugar (glucose) in the blood. Middle East and North Africa currently witnesses 35.4million people affected with Diabetes which is going to reach 72.1 million by 2040.
The rest of the Africa region witnesses 14.2 million people affected with diabetes and this number is said to reach 34.2 million by 2040.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Middle-East and Africa Diabetes Care Devices Market to 2020 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-diabetes-care-devices-market-109/
In Middle-East & Africa, the market is majorly driven with the rising awareness about disease care.
- Advertising -
But the market here is mainly constrained due to low medical literacy. Health literacy influences important health outcomes, including the acquisition of new disease-specific knowledge, improving self-efficacy and adherence with self-care behaviors.
Low health literacy has been consistently associated with worse diabetes knowledge in a variety of settings including ambulatory and hospitalized patients. Diabetes management modules will help in improving health literacy, by enabling them to understand various diagnostics and devices.
Therefore, health literacy improvement will help the emerging market like MEA, to poise a good future in Diabetes Care Devices Market. Increasing costs of medical devices is another constraint that’s restricting the sales in this region.
The high price of the devices is due to the technology involved in them. In most of the African countries, the reach of medical devices itself is challenging.
On top of that, the high price of the devices is a really big burden for the customers, thus, restricting the sales of the devices in this region.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-diabetes-care-devices-market-109/request-sample
Middle-East and Africa Diabetes Care Devices Market: Segmentation
- Glucose Monitoring Devices
- o Self Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Glucose Meters
- Test strips
- Hemoglobin A1c testing Kits
- o Continous Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Insulin Delivery Systems
- o Insulin Syringes
- o Insulin Pens
- o Insulin Pumps
- o Jet Injectors
- Control Solutions
Roche Diagnostics, Ascensia, Abbott Laboratories, Novo Nordisk, Johnson & Johnson, Tandem and Terumo are the top companies in MEA Diabetes Care Devices Market.
Middle-East and Africa Diabetes Care Devices Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: