Research estimates the 2016 sales for the NASH market at approximately $618m across the 7MM, encompassing the US, the five major European Union countries (5EU: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), and Japan.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Pune, India, 11thAugust 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “OpportunityAnalyzer: NASH - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2026”.
First described in 1980, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) (ICD-10-CM = K75.81) is a condition that develops as a subgroup of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) when excessive fat buildup is accompanied by liver cell injury and inflammation. NAFLD is defined by excessive fat accumulation in the form of triglycerides (steatosis) in the liver.
Progression of this condition to NASH dramatically increases the risk of cirrhosis, liver failure, and hepatocellular carcinoma, and it is therefore a potentially fatal condition.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Get sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…forecasts-to-2026
Over the course of the 10-year forecast period, the NASH market will grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 45.0% across the 7MM.
The US and Japanese markets are both anticipated to grow significantly, recording CAGRs of 48.1% and 50.7%, respectively, while the 5EU will record a CAGR of 30.6%. At the end of 2026, the US will account for around 88% of global sales, while the 5EU and Japan will account for around 10% and 2% of sales, respectively.
The higher sales numbers for the US can be attributed to the higher prices of pharmaceuticals and the greater diagnosed prevalence of NASH in the region, as well as the launch of more pipeline agents in this region.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the NASH market landscape in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) change from 2016-2026?
- What are the most promising late-stage pipeline drugs in NASH?
- How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline therapies compare with one another, and against existing treatment options?
- What are the greatest unmet needs in NASH? Will the pipeline drugs fulfil these needs of the market?
- What are the biggest opportunities in the NASH landscape?
- Overview of NASH, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
- Topline NASH market revenue from 2016-2026. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include current treatment options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting NASH therapeutics sales in the 7MM.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global NASH therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges.
Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NASH therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the NASH therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Mid-Forecast Surge in Sales for NASH 7
2.2 Manufacturers Are Employing Strategies to Improve Diagnostics while Advancing Drug Development 9
2.3 Vast Unmet Needs Exist in the NASH Market 9
2.4 Opportunities Abound for Tools that Support Accurate Diagnosis 9
2.5 Launches of Novel Pipeline Products Will Revolutionize the NASH Treatment Landscape 10
2.6 What Do the Physicians Think? 12
3 Introduction 15
3.1 Catalyst 15
3.2 Related Reports 15
4 Disease Overview 16
4.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 16
4.1.1 Etiology 16
4.1.2 Pathophysiology 17
4.2 Disease Staging 22
4.3 Symptoms 23
5 Epidemiology 24
5.1 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 24
5.2 Global Trends 26
5.2.1 US 27
5.2.2 5EU 27
Access report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/170…forecasts-to-2026
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!