The Middle-East and Africa market is projected to reach USD 2.09 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.673% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Immunoassays are quick and accurate tests which can be used in a laboratory in order to measure the concentration or presence of a small molecule or macro molecule. The macro molecule can be antibodies or proteins produced as a result of an infection.
Various technologies of immunoassays include enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), enzyme linked fluorescence, chemiluminescent immunoassay, immunofluorescence, radioimmunoassay and other similar techniques. These assays are highly adaptable and can be applied to many formats depending on the needs of the end user.
- Advertising -
The principle component of an immunoassay designed to detect a specific analyte, such as influenza nucleoprotein, are the antibodies that have been carefully selected to ensure the detection of the analyte at low concentration with high specificity, meaning will not react with similar antigens. The second feature of an immunoassay is the system that is designed to detect the binding of the specific antibody to the target analyte.
Originally the signal from an immunoassay resulted from an enzyme acting on a substrate to yield a colored solution with the amount of color in the solution being equivalent to the amount of antigen in the test solution.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Middle-East and Africa Immunoassays Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…says-market-1575/
Middle-East and Africa Immunoassays Market: Drivers & Restraints
Major drivers such as rising prevalence of infectious diseases, increasing ageing population, advancements in novel assays in various diseases such as Cardiology and oncology, growing applications in diagnosting drug monitoring tests, infectious diseases and identification of cancer biomarkers, increasing need of reagents, sensitive assays and analytical techniques, availability of wide range of reagents, introduction of novel biomarkers, growing government and corporate investment in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment in emerging markets are supporting the growth of the market. Lack of reimbursement policies, adoption of immunoassays in emerging markets, stringent regulations for storage are holding the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle-East and Africa Immunoassays Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…75/request-sample
Middle-East and Africa Immunoassays Market: Segmentation
- Enzyme Immunoassay
- Fluorescent Immunoassays
- Cheniluminescence Immunoassays
- Nephelometric Immunoassays
- Radio Immunoassays
- Counting Immunoassays
- Counting Immunoassays
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Infectious disease
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
By End users
- Academic research institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech vendors
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End users
- Market Share Analysis, By End users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Middle-East and Africa Immunoassays Market: Overview
Middle-East and Africa market is expected to show high CAGR over the forecast period. The expected growth is attributed by increasing development of new biologics, drugs, and vaccines, large number of investment opportunities in these immature/emerging markets, rising diagnostics laboratories in this region, growing government and corporate investment in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment, increasing focus on attracting international and domestic leaders in the market.
This expected growth is attributed for by increasing development and production of new biologics, vaccines, and drugs, expanding medical treatment for infectious and chronic diseases, huge number of investment opportunities in these immature markets, increasing number of diagnostics laboratories in the region, increasing government and corporate investment in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector, increasing median age of the population and increasing focus on attracting international and domestic players in the market.
Middle-East and Africa Immunoassays Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, the Middle East and Africa Immunoassays market is analysed under various regions namely Middle East and Africa. Africa is leading the market in this region while Middle-East and estimated to witness highest growth rate in the coming years.
Some of the major countries that hold significant place in this market include Egypt, KSA, UAE, Nigeria and Algeria.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Immunoassays Market outlook in Middle-East and Africa? What trends are affecting the Middle-East and Africa market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Immunoassays space in Middle-East and Africa?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Immunoassays manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Immunoassays currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Immunoassays Market?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Immunoassays Market?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by market players ?
Middle-East and Africa Immunoassays Market: Key Players
Major players in Middle East and Africa Immnoassays market are Roche Diagnostics, DiaSorin S.p.A, Beckman Coulter, Siemens Healthcare, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Abbott Laboratories, Akers Biosciences, Inc, Becton Dickinson and Company, Devon Medical Products, EDP Biotech Corporation, Hologic (Gen-Probe), Intrinsic LifeSciences.
Reasons to access Middle-East and Africa Immunoassays Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: