According to the report Latin America Clinical Nutrition Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Latin America market is projected to reach USD 5.83 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.67% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Clinical nutrition is an area of medicine that offers treatment of medical disorders initiated due to improper diet or due to the body’s failure to absorb nutrients accessible in a normal diet. It is the most effective way to treat malnutrition and avoid associated costs.
These products are considered to be the best alternatives for the treatment of different diseases, such as kidney diseases, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
Clinical nutrition is a vast domain including enteral and parenteral feeding, covering denutrition in intensive stress such as surgical trauma, burns, eating disorders,.
- Advertising -
It is an area of medicine that seeks to identify and treat medical disorders in humans that result from improper or inadequate diet, or from diseases that make the body unable to handle the nutrients delivered to it in the normal diet. Other metabolic blocks due to amino acids can be for example histidine in patients with renal disease and cystine in patients with liver disease.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Clinical Nutrition Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ition-market-789/
Latin America North America Clinical Nutrition Market: Drivers & Restraints
High birth rate, high number of premature births and rise in the number of victims of malnutrition receiving treatment are some of the important drivers for the growth of clinical nutrition market. Some of the major factors contributing to the growth of clinical nutrition market include rise in consumer awareness about health and well-being along with increasing healthcare cost.
Stringent FDA regulations are restraining the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America Clinical Nutrition Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…89/request-sample
Latin America Clinical Nutrition Market: Segmentation
By Route of Administration
- Oral Nutrition
- Enteral Nutrition
- Parenteral Nutrition
By Therapeutic Area
- Food Allergies
- Short-Bowel Syndrome
- Acute Lung Injury
- Acute Respiratory Distress
By Ingredients Type
- Amino Acids
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Latin America Clinical Nutrition Market: Overview
Enteral nutrition is the product type segment with highest share in the market. North America is the third largest market for clinical nutrition products.
Infant products grabbed over 55% of industry share with over 9% CAGR. High birth rate in developing countries, growing number of pre-mature births, increasing baby boomer’s population coupled with surge in metabolic disorders should contribute towards clinical nutrition market expansion.
Milk based products held more than 70% of infant market share owing to the rising preference for milk products among infant caretakers.
2015 parenteral clinical nutrition industry was valued over USD 4.2 billion and is expected to witness more than 5% CAGR. Increasing incidence of chronic diseases such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, and diabetes is the major factor stimulating the business growth. The industry will witness a shift from parenteral to enteral nutrition leading to a declining parenteral share over the forecast years.
Amino acid based products held over 40% of parenteral nutrition market share while fat based products should witness the highest growth in parenteral business.
Latin America Clinical Nutrition Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil. Mexico accounts for highest share in the market and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period.
Growing consumer awareness about proper health and wellbeing is driving the market in this region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future North America Clinical Nutrition Market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the Latin America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Latin America Clinical Nutrition in Latin America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Latin America Clinical Nutrition manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Clinical Nutrition currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Clinical Nutrition?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Clinical Nutrition?
Latin America Clinical Nutrition Market: Key Players
Some of the key participants in clinical nutrition products market include Nestle Nutrition, Abbott Laboratories Inc., Gentiva Health Services Inc., Mead Johnson & Company, Kendall, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Hospira Inc., Hero Nutritionals Inc., Lonza Ltd, Baxter International Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, H. J. Heinz Company, American Home Patient Inc., and Fresenius Kabi among others.
Reasons to access Latin America Clinical Nutrition Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: