In report, dental implants and prosthetics market is fragmented on the basis of dental implants, dental prosthetics, type of facility, and regions. The dental implants market is further categorized on the basis of material, procedure, and type. The global dental implants and prosthetics market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period, to reach USD 12.32 Billion by 2021.
- Agency -.
Complete report on Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market spread across 275 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 320 Tables and 45 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/dental-i…arket-report.html .
Factors such as the growing geriatric population, rising incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases, rising disposable incomes, and growing demand for cosmetic dentistry are driving the growth of this market during the forecast period. The dental prosthetics market, by type, is divided into crowns, bridges, dentures, abutments, veneers, and inlays & onlays.
- Dental implants and prosthetics manufacturers
- Contract manufacturers of dental implants and prosthetics
- Distributors of dental implants and prosthetics
- Research and consulting firms
- Raw material suppliers of dental implants and prosthetics
- Dental hospitals and clinics
- Dental laboratories and associations
- Dental practitioners
- Dental laboratory technicians
- Dental associations
The dental prosthetics market is sub segmented into bridges, crowns, dentures, abutments, veneers, and inlays & onlays.
- Agency -.
By material, the dental crowns and bridges market is sub segmented into PFM, all-ceramic and metal segments.
Interested in this New Research Study the Sample Copy of this research is Available Now at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=118241
Dental implants and prosthetics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, & Middle East & Africa. Europe accounted for largest share of global dental implants and prosthetics market in 2015.
Large share of this segment is mainly due to increase in the region’s aging population, rising government expenditure on oral healthcare, and high reimbursement rate as compared to other regions.
1 Dental Implants Market Overview
2 Asia-Pacific: Dental Prosthetics Market, 2015
3 Dental Implants Market: Geographic Growth Opportunities
4 Dental Implants Market: Geographic Mix
5 Dental Implants Market: Developing vs Developed Countries
The key players in market Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland), DENTSPLY Sirona Inc. (U.S.), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
(U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), AVINENT Implant System (Spain), CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG (Switzerland), BioHorizons IPH, Inc. (U.S.), OSSTEM IMPLANT Co., Ltd.
(South Korea), and Bicon, LLC (U.S.).
Click now for more Details, Queries and More Information on this study “Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market by Type (Implant, Crown, Bridge, Denture, Abutment, Veneer, Inlay, Onlay), Material (Titanium, Zirconium, Ceramic, Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal), Type of Facility (Hospitals, Dental Laboratories) - Forecast to 2021” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=118241 .
The dental implants and prosthetics market is segmented into five major regions—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2015, Europe dominated the market followed by North America, Asia-pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Increasing dental tourism and the high reimbursement rate in Germany, Sweden, and the Netherlands are the factors driving the growth of the market in Europe.
Objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global dental implants and prosthetics market on the basis of dental implants, dental prosthetics, type of facility, and regions
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa, along with major countries in these regions
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in the global dental implants and prosthetics market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: