OpportunityAnalyzer: Growth Hormone Deficiency - 2017
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “OpportunityAnalyzer: Growth Hormone Deficiency - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts”.
Growth hormone deficiency (GHD) is a rare endocrine disorder characterized by inadequate secretion of growth hormone (GH) from the anterior pituitary gland. It is a heterogeneous disorder that may present in childhood (pediatric GHD) or later in adult life (adult GHD).
Reduced GH secretion predominantly results in stunted linear growth in children; therefore, the standard-of-care GH replacement therapy serves to normalize height in children.
The US market is expected to grow the fastest of the three regions, recording a CAGR of 4.4% and generating around 69% of global sales in 2026. This growth will be driven primarily by the highly anticipated arrivals of the long-acting GHs and the resultant increase in compliance with and adherence to therapy.
Although the more convenient long-acting GHs are expected to markedly change the GHD treatment landscape, and eventually replace daily GHs, market growth will be restricted by the continued negotiations between distributers and payers, which is expected to keep the prices of these new drugs at bay.
Key Questions Answered
- Overall, the greatest unmet need in the GHD space is the issue with treatment adherence and compliance. There are other prominent unmet needs highlighted by the Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
What are these? Will the pipeline drugs fulfil these unmet needs of the market?
- The 10-year forecast period will mark the launch of four pipeline long-acting GH drugs. How will the sales of the existing drugs be impacted? Which of the pipeline drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
- What are the roles of payers in this highly competitive disease space? How does this affect market shares of the GH brands? What are the chances of reimbursement for the long-acting GH drugs in pipeline?
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…orecasts-to-2026
- Overview of GHD, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized GHD therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2016 and forecast for ten years to 2026.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the GHD therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global GHD therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges.
Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Key points to access
The report will enable you to –
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global GHD therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global GHD therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the 7MM GHD therapeutics market from 2016-2026.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Growth Hormone Deficiency: Executive Summary
4 Disease Overview
6 Current Treatment Options
7 Unmet Needs and Opportunity Assessment
8 R&D Strategies
9 Pipeline Assessment
10 Pipeline Valuation Analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: