The sepsis diagnostics market is categorized into two segments, namely, conventional diagnostics and automated diagnostics. Rising geriatric population, growing number of surgical procedures, high incidence of hospital-acquired infections, and increase in the number of product approvals are supporting the growth of this market.
- Agency -.
Complete report on Sepsis Diagnostics Market spread across 175 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 100 Tables and 58 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/sepsis-d…arket-report.html .
Conventional diagnostics segment is estimated to command larger share of the global sepsis diagnostics market in 2016. Growth of this segment can be attributed to high adoption of this method for sepsis diagnosis, due to ease, and presence of long-term/established clinical evidences.
The sepsis diagnostics market is expected to reach USD 564.1 Million by 2021 from USD 370.0 Million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period.
- Agency -.
- Sepsis diagnostic device manufacturing companies
- Clinical laboratories
- Hospitals and clinics
- Research institutes and clinical research organizations (CROs)
- Market research and consulting firms
- Sepsis diagnostic devices suppliers and distributors
- Blood culture media manufacturers
- Blood culture media distributors and suppliers
The sepsis diagnostics market on the basis of pathogen is segmented into bacterial sepsis, fungal sepsis, and other infectious pathogens (viral and parasitic infection). The bacterial sepsis segment is expected to account for a larger share of the sepsis diagnostics market in 2016.
Geographically, North America (comprising U.S. and Canada) expected to command largest share of sepsis diagnostics market in 2016, followed by Europe.
A number of factors like high prevalence of sepsis, increasing number of invasive procedures, growing adoption of high-end sepsis diagnostics devices, & rising government support are contributing to growth of North American sepsis diagnostics market.
Key market players are
- bioMérieux SA (France),
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.),
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.),
- Cepheid Inc. (U.S.).
Sepsis diagnostics market further segmented into laboratory testing & point-of-care testing. Laboratory testing segment expected to account for a larger share of sepsis diagnostics market in 2016.
Large share of this segment can be attributed to high use of conventional blood culture tests for sepsis diagnosis, lack of awareness about POC sepsis diagnosis devices, and low cost of laboratory testing services.
Objectives Of The Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global sepsis diagnostics market on the basis of technology, products, method, usability, pathogen, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To provide a five-year forecast for various segments of the sepsis diagnostics market, in terms of revenue, with respect to four main regions, namely, North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as new product launches,; agreements and partnerships,; and mergers and acquisitions in the global sepsis diagnostics market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: