Electrophysiology helps to study abnormal heartbeats and electrical impulses of the heart.
Advancement in electrophysiological technology is assisting in studying and evaluating the abnormal functioning of heart such as cardiac arrhythmia.
This has led to advanced diagnosis and treatment techniques. Rise in aged population is the major market driver.
This report studies the current and future aspects of electrophysiology market.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1104
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The electrophysiology market is bound to increase worldwide because of rise in geriatric population suffering from high risk diseases and increasing incidences of arrhythmia. Rise in modernizing healthcare infrastructure is contributing towards the market growth.
- Increasing demand for catheter ablation procedures is boosting the market growth. Key market players are collaborating for development and marketing of electrophysiology devices, and are focusing on increasing their presence globally, which is creating newer growth opportunities for the market.
- However, lack of skilled and experienced electrophysiologists is hampering the growth of the market. In addition, stringent regulations and healthcare policies and increasing prices of the devices are also acting as major market restraints.
The global electrophysiology market is divided into four major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world. The North America region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor of the electrophysiology market.
The region continues to dominate the global market due to product innovations and advancement in technology. Next in line is the Asia-Pacific market which is witnessing a steady growth due to increasing aging population and modernization in healthcare infrastructure.
Moreover, several pharmaceutical companies are collaborating and signing agreements to improve and cater to the rising demand for electrophysiology devices, which is favoring the progress of the market in this region. Overall the global electrophysiology market is bound to grow at a fast-pace during the forecasted period.
Enquire Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/enqui…e-buy.php?id=1104
This report analyzes the electrophysiology market by the following segments:
Electrophysiology Market, by Product
- Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters
- Electrophysiology Laboratory Devices
- Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters
- Access Devices
Electrophysiology Market, by Indication
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the electrophysiology market include:
- Biosense Webster, Inc. (A Johnson & Johnson Company)
- Microport Scientific Corporation
- St. Jude Medical, Inc..
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare (A Division of Siemens AG
- Philips Healthcare (A Division of Koninklijke Philips N.V.)
- Topera, Inc. (Recently Acquired By Abbott Laboratories)
- Biotronik Se & Co.Kg
- GE Healthcare (Division of General Electric Co.)
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…physiology-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: