North America Breathalyzers Market by Product type (Non-portable devices) by Product technology (Chemical reaction (Breathalyzer), Fuel-cell technology (Alcosensor III or IV), Infrared Spectroscopy (Intoxilyzer)) by end-user (Government and private offices, International and National transport systems, Home care settings, Diagnostic centres, Rehabilitation centres) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report North America Breathalyzers Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the market is projected to reach USD 1118 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2016 to 2021.
A Breathalyzer estimates the blood-alcohol content (BAC) from a sample of breath. The major benefit of Breath analyzers is that samples of blood are not required to analyze the alcohol content.
The amount of blood alcohol is estimated on the basis of breath, by analyzing it.
Approximately 290,000 cases of injuries and 10,000 deaths related to alcohol were reported in the United States in 2015. The advent of Breathalyzers has been among the most noteworthy devices to control and monitor drink and drive accidents.
It is a legal offense to be alcohol intoxicated during work hours and while driving. Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) of up to 0.8 is considered to be acceptable and it is prohibited to drive if the inebriation level is above that.
Due to the advent of Breathalyzers, there is no longer a need for any unfriendly procedure, the device is usually hand-held and test results are out in seconds. Breathalyzers are getting widespread use in rehabilitation centers, for maintaining a high order of discipline in National and International air transports, road transport, among others.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Breathalyzers Market: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…zers-market-1776/
North America Breathalyzers Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growth in alcohol consumption, observed in all age groups, and rise in road accidents due to drunken driving have been the principal drivers for the Breathalyzers market. Factors like drunk driving, stringent government regulations, and alcohol abuse in work hours has led to rising in demand for portable Breathalyzers.
Use of hand-held Breathalyzer to monitor alcohol content within permissible confines to keep a check on safe driving and fruitful working hours has been providential in providing a drive for Breathalyzers market worldwide. Awareness campaigns by the government and easy availability of Breathalyzers through the internet and other simple means have been among the top drivers of their sales.
Although modern portable cheap Breathalyzers are taking over the market nowadays, high costs and no room for new brands to grow have been the reasons for hindering sales and expansion of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Breathalyzers Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…76/request-sample
North America Breathalyzers Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Portable devices
- Non-portable devices
By Product technology
- Chemical reaction (Breathalyzer)
- Fuel-cell technology (Alcosensor III or IV)
- Infrared Spectroscopy (Intoxilyzer)
- Government and private offices
- International and National transport systems
- Home care settings
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…customize-report
North America Breathalyzers Market: Overview
The market is majorly driven by the utility that hand-held breathalyzers provide over the older method of taking a blood sample from the offender and further analyzing it. The older process was not only time-taking but the act itself was demanding and was also considered immoral in many cases.
The portable segment of the breathalyzers market holds the majority share in the market, this can be attributed to the easier carrying of the device. Based on product technology, Chemical reaction breathalyzers have a head-start because they are the oldest segment of the market but the fuel-cell and infrared spectroscopy segments are soon catching up, longer lifetime of the latter is a major benefit over the former chemical reaction breathalyzers.
North America Breathalyzers Market: Region-wise Outlook
The presence of established distribution channels and the presence of top market players in countries like the United States is a major driving force in the North America Breathalyzers Market. Growing investment in R&D to decrease the price per unit and increase the lifetime of a device are also projected to boost the market growth.
North America holds the major chunk of the global market share with the United States holding the majority stake in the region. Further, alcohol abuse during work hours, inebriated driving cases coupled with the strict government policies are set to boost the market.
The presence of established market players is the US is restricting the growth of new brands.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Breathalyzers market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What are the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Breathalyzers space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Breathalyzers manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Breathalyzers currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What are physician perception and market outlook of Breathalyzers?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Breathalyzers?
North America Breathalyzers Market: Key Players
Some of the key companies leading the market, by their services and products include Lion Laboratories Limited, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Intoximeters, Inc., Andatech Private Limited, Lifeloc Technologies, Inc., BACtrack, Alere, Inc., Quest Products, Inc., and C4 Development Ltd.
Reasons to access North America Breathalyzers Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!