Big Market Research added a report on “Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market By Product (Electrocardiogram (ECG) Devices, Implantable Loop Recorders (ILR), Cardiac Output Monitoring (COM) Devices, Event Monitors, Pacemakers, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Devices, Defibrillators, And Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs)) And By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Settings, And Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)) - Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2014-2022”
Cardiac monitoring market refers to continuous examination of cardiac activity with the help of some devices, generally an electrocardiogram (ECG). Cardiac monitoring assists a physician to assess a patient’s health with respect to his cardiac rhythm.
Cardiac rhythm management devices maintain cardiac rhythm in patients suffering from rate and rhythm disorders of the heart. Both, cardiac monitoring as well as cardiac rhythm management devices help in treatment of cardiac patients ensuring that the patient has a well-functioning heart.
These devices play a crucial role to cure and monitor several serious cardiac disorders, including heart failure, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, indications of recent heart attack, coronary ischemia, lack of oxygen supply to cardiac muscles, effects of drugs, and certain genetic errors among others.
Request for Sample Copy@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/885778
Global cardiac monitoring & cardiac rhythm management market was valued at $19,397 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $32,216 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.6%. The volume market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% from 2016 to 2022.
The market is driven by factors such as growing incidence of cardiac disorders, new technological advancements in cardiac monitoring & cardiac rhythm management devices, awareness among patients about monitoring of the heart and treatment options for management of cardiac disorders and increasing number of unmet medical needs in developing and underdeveloped countries. However, the market is hampered by limited insurance coverage and high cost of these devices (especially in developing nations) and preference for pharmaceutical interventions (drugs) and medications over treatment devices.
Conversely, development of new MRI-labeled devices and growth opportunities in the emerging economies of the Asia-Pacific and LAMEA regions are expected to provide several opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the market based on product, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into ECG devices, implantable loop recorders (ILR), cardiac output monitoring (COM) devices, event monitors, pacemakers, cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices, defibrillators, and ventricular assist devices (VADs).
The end user segment is categorized into hospitals & clinics, home settings, and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs). Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, Malaysia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Egypt, and rest of LAMEA).
For Report Enquiry@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/885778
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps in understanding the various types of devices used for treatment and monitoring of cardiac patients.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps in determining the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key players within the market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of the global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) Devices
o ECG by Type
- Resting ECG
- Stress ECG
- Holter Monitors
o ECG by Lead
- Single Lead
- 3-6 Lead
- 12 Lead
- Implantable Loop Recorders (ILR)
- Cardiac Output Monitoring (COM) Devices
o Minimally Invasive COM Devices
o Noninvasive COM Devices
- Event Monitors
o By Type
o By Technology
- Manual Event Monitors
- Autodetect Monitors
o Implantable Pacemakers
o External Pacemakers
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Devices
o CRT-P (CRT with Pacemaker Function)
o CRT-D (CRT with Pacemaker and ICD Function)
o Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Transvenous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (T-ICDs)
- Dual-chamber ICDs
- Single-chamber ICDs
- Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (S-ICDs)
o External Defibrillator
- Manual External Defibrillator
- Automated External Defibrillator (AEDs)
- Semiautomated External Defibrillator
- Fully Automated External Defibrillator
- Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator (WCDs)
- Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs)
o Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
o Right Ventricular Assist Device (RVAD)
o Biventricular Assist Device (BIVAD)
BY END USER
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...