A new research document with title 'Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2017’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as Allergan Plc, Bausch & Lomb Inc, Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast.
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Ocular hypertension occurs when the pressure inside the eye (intraocular pressure) is higher than normal. If the aqueous humor does not flow through the trabecular meshwork properly, fluid pressure in the eye builds up, causing ocular hypertension. There are no symptoms with ocular hypertension.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-rep…pipeline-review-1
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ocular Hypertension and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 7, 14, 3 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology)
Access this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?fo…amp;report=653565
Reasons to access
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc
Alcon Laboratories Inc
Bausch & Lomb Inc
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd
D. Western Therapeutics Institute Inc
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc
Laboratoires Thea SA
Laboratorios Sophia SA de CV
Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ocular Therapeutix Inc
Santen Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Senju Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd
Get report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-di…pipeline-review-1
Table of Contents
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
The Report Coverage 5
Ocular Hypertension - Overview 6
Ocular Hypertension - Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 11
Products under Development by Companies 12
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 14
Ocular Hypertension - Therapeutics Assessment 15
Assessment by Target 15
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 17
Assessment by Route of Administration 19
Assessment by Molecule Type 21
Ocular Hypertension - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 23
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc 23
Alcon Laboratories Inc 23
Allergan Plc 24
Bausch & Lomb Inc 24
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd 25
D. Western Therapeutics Institute Inc 25
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/65…pipeline-review-1
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: HTF Market Report is wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. By combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefit across the world, we are able to achi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!