A new research document with title 'PharmaPoint: Venous Thromboembolism - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2026’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, Janssen. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast.
Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a disease that includes a myriad of life-threatening disorders ranging from pulmonary embolism (PE) to deep vein thrombosis (DVT. The condition is relatively prevalent and is associated with long-term mortality and morbidity. VTE occurs when a thrombus (blood clot) forms in an individual’s deep vein, owing to either changes in the components of their blood, damage to the endothelium in the vasculature, and/or changes in the flow of blood). When a thrombus materializes in the veins of the lower extremities, it can embolize, potentially occluding blood vessels in the lungs.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-rep…recast-and-market
Key Questions Answered
- The NOACs will see a significant increase in patient shares for the treatment of VTE and VTE primary prophylaxis against the established vitamin K antagonists and heparins. However, there are considerably high unmet needs within the indication. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the VTE market?
- The current late-stage VTE pipeline consists of betrixaban and Xarelto for thromboprophylaxis in acute medically ill patients, as well as first in class Factor XI inhibitor, IONIS-FXIRX and vitamin K antagonist, tecarfarin. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the VTE market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
- We have seen a significant increase in the VTE population, in terms of diagnosed incidence and recurrent attacks, as well as an increase in the prophylaxis population. How will epidemiological changes impact the growth of the future market?
- Overview of VTE, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized VTE therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the VTE therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global VTE therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Access this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?fo…amp;report=655828
Reasons to access
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global VTE therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global VTE therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the global VTE therapeutics market from 2016-2026.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Get report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-di…recast-and-market
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Executive 11
2.1 Sales for Venous Thromboembolism by Region, 2016-2026 12
2.2 VTE Primary Prophylaxis Treatments Will Promote Market Growth 13
2.3 Big Pharma Fuels Confidence in VTE Treatments via CV Label Expansions 14
2.4 Betrixaban to Acquire Critical Market Position by Addressing Unmet Needs 15
2.5 Opportunities Remain: The VTE Market Requires a Transformational Therapy 15
2.6 What Do Physicians Think? 16
3 Introduction 18
3.1 Catalyst 18
3.2 Related Reports 19
4 Disease Overview 20
4.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 20
4.1.1 Etiology 20
4.1.2 Pathophysiology 20
4.2 Symptoms 21
4.3 Prognosis 22
4.4 Quality of Life 23
5 Epidemiology 24
5.1 Disease Background 24
5.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 25
5.3 Global and Historical Trends 26
5.4 Forecast Methodology 29
5.4.1 Sources 29
5.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 32
5.5 Epidemiological Forecast for VTE (2016-2026) 45
5.5.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases of Pulmonary Embolism 45
5.5.2 Diagnosed Incident Cases of Deep Vein Thrombosis 46
5.5.3 Diagnosed Incident Cases of VTE 47
5.5.4 Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of VTE 48
5.5.5 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of VTE 49
5.5.6 One- and 10-Year First Time Recurrent Cases of VTE 50
5.5.7 Number of VTE Cases with Cancer as Comorbidity 51
5.5.8 Number of VTE Attacks 52
5.5.9 Number of Hospital Discharges Meeting Criteria for Medically Ill and Those at Risk for VTE 53
5.5.10 Number of Primary Total Knee Replacements and Revisions 54
5.5.11 Number of Hip Replacements 55
5.6 Discussion 56
5.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 56
5.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 57
5.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 58
6 Disease Management 59
6.1 Diagnosis Overview 59
6.2 Treatment Overview 60
6.2.1 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 60
6.2.2 Clinical Practice 63
6.3 US 66
6.4 5EU 67
6.5 Japan 69
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/65…recast-and-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: HTF Market Report is wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. By combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefit across the world, we are able to achi ...
For more information: