Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period to reach USD 2,138.9 million by 2022, according to the latest publication from Meticulous Research.
Dental CAD/CAM systems have been developed and upgraded in recent times for fabrication of all ceramic restorations. The materials and processes are rapidly evolving, thus giving dental professionals better treatment options.
The global Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables market is mainly driven by rising geriatric and edentulous population, growing dental tourism, increasing disposable incomes in the developing countries, growing dental clinics with advanced dental treatments, and increasing demand of cosmetic dentistry. In addition, growing CAD/CAM industry and increasing number of integrated dental clinics provide significant opportunities for the stakeholders.
However, due to high treatment costs and stringent regulations & international quality standards, the growth in these regions can be affected to some extent.
Browse in-depth report on www.meticulousresearch.com/product…nsumables-market/
The dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables market is mainly segmented type of systems (milling machines, furnaces, scanners, integrated systems, software), by consumables (CAD/CAM blanks, discs, and materials). The materials market is further segmented into zirconia, glass-ceramics, alumina-based ceramics, lithium disilicate, and others.
This study also includes an overview and analysis of Dental CAD/CAM systems market by end-user into hospitals and clinics, dental laboratories, and academic institutes.
Geographically, the global tooth replacement market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analyzed at a country level with the detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Europe holds the major share in the global Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables market, followed by North America, and Asia-Pacific region. However, The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period, due to less stringent regulations, increasing number of hospitals and clinics, rising demand for advanced dental procedures, growing dental tourism, increasing healthcare expenditure, and rising demand for better healthcare services from large pool of patient population.
The key players offering Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables in the global market are Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Danaher Corporation, 3M Company, Planmeca OY, Align Technology Inc., Axsys Incorporated, Roland DGA Corporation, 3Shape A/S, Amann Girrbach AG, Zirkonzahn GmbH, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Vita Zahnfabrik, and Sagemax Bioceramics Inc. among others.
Key questions answered in the report
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of systems, consumables, end-users, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and trends in the Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables market?
- Who are the major players in the Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables market and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables market?
- What are the recent developments in the Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the CAD/CAM systems and consumables market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the Dental CAD/CAM systems and consumables market and how do they compete with the global players?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Meticulous Research is one of the leading independent full service global market research and consulting companies focusing on medical devices, biotechnology, healthcare IT, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, and agriculture domains. Meticulous Research produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa regions.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!