Monoclonal Antibodies Market by Source (Murine, Chimeric, Humanized, Human) by Indication (Cancer, Autoimmune diseases, infectious diseases, Cardiovascular diseases, CNS disorders, others) by End-User (Hospitals/Clinics, Research Institute, Diagnostic Laboratories) by Application (Medical, Experimental) and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market “which estimates the market to grow from USD 86647.561 million from 2016 to USD 112175.5 million by 2021 with a high CAGR of 5.30%.
Full report at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…dies-market-1184/
Antibodies, also called as immunoglobulin, are proteins produced by plasma cells in response to specific antigens. These antibodies can be used as therapeutic as well as diagnostic purposes for several disease indications, including but not limited to, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, psoriasis, hypercholesterolemia, macular degeneration, and asthma.
Monoclonal antibodies are the most lucrative drug type segment for manufacturers of antibody-based drugs.
The monoclonal antibodies are produced in such a way that they bind to antigens promoting the immune system attacks on diseased cells. Monoclonal antibodies are target specific in action by not affect the other cells of the body thus restores the immune system.
Free Sample available at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…84/request-sample
The driving factors for the growth of this market are increasing investments in research, increasing cases people getting diagnosed with cancer, and recent technological advancements have also led to the growth of the market. Furthermore, support from government in terms of policies is also contributing in growth of the market.
The products are segmented based on source, indication, end-user and application, and are studied for a deep-level understanding of the global Monoclonal Antibodies Market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- Ø Based on Source :
- Ø Based on Indication :
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- CNS Disorders
- Others (Inflammatory, Microbial Diseases, & Other).
- Ø Based on End User :
- Research Institute
- Diagnostic Laboratories.
- Ø Based on Application :
- Western Blot
- Radioimmune Assays
- Other (Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation, & Immunocytochemistry).
Based on geography, the report contains a wide array of countries covering all around the globe. Countries like USA, Mexico, U.K., Spain, Japan, Italy, India, China, South Africa, Israel and Brazil are identified as the predominant markets for Monoclonal Antibodies Market.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products include GlaxoSmithKline plc. (U.K.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Seattle Genetics (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel) and Shanghai Junshi Bioscience Co.,Ltd. (China). Zymeworks and GSK Enter Second Strategic Collaboration to Develop and Commercialize Bi-Specific Antibodies.
Scope of the Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market:
- Global, Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the Global region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of product on source, indication, application and end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Enquire about report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arket-185/inquire
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!