Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a medicinal imaging method utilized as a part of radiology to take pictures of the life Anatomy and the physiological procedures of the body in both wellbeing and ailment. Hybrid MRI means MRI Systems combined with other powerful imaging techniques.
According to the report “Hybrid MRI Systems Market by Field Strength (Low -to mid -Field, High Field, Very High Field, Ultra High Field) by Type (X-Ray/MRI, PET/MRI, Radiography/MRI, MPI/MRI) & Application (Brain, Pelvic, Cardiac, Abdominal, Musculoskeletal) and by Region – Global Industry Analysis, Share, Size, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016-2021)” published by Market Data Forecast, the Global Hybrid MRI Systems Market was worth xxx Billion USD in 2016 and is expected to reach xxx Billion USD by 2021 with a CAGR of xxx %.
Browse report details @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tems-market-2489/
MRI Systems combined with Radiography is used to treat infertility patients, MRI combined with MPI gives the possibility of acquiring superficially high quality pictures of tissues or organs inside the body.
MRI/PET is also used for better diagnosis of Breast Cancer. X-ray/MRI Systems facilitate minimum invasive procedure by providing information about anatomy and physiology.
Hybrid MRI systems is expected to experience high growth owing to its patient friendly nature.
There are many drivers in this market like increase in aging population, developments in MRI techniques, Developing Markets, and software Applications, development of MRI compatible pacemakers, and new developments of MRI Systems with other powerful Techniques. But some of the factors like high cost of MRI systems, draining helium gas deposits, declining reimbursement rates, lack of skilled labor and complexity of machines are restraining the market.
The Hybrid MRI Systems market is segmented based on field strength, Type, and Application. Based on field Strength, Hybrid MRI Systems are further segmented into Low -to mid -Field, High Field, Very High Field and Ultra High Field.
Based on Type, Market is further segmented in to X-Ray/MRI, PET/MRI, Radiography/MRI, MPI/MRI. Based on Application, market is further segmented into Brain, Pelvic, Cardiac, Breast and Musculoskeletal.
In this market, Brain and Neurological MRI holds the highest share owing to rise in geriatric population and rise in early awareness levels. Based on Geography, this market is further segmented in to North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
North America has the largest share followed by Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific will be fastest growing region because of increase in spending limit.
Key players in the Hybrid MRI systems market are Hitachi Medical Corporation (Japan), Toshiba Medical Systems (Japan), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.K.), and Philips Healthcare (Netherlands).
Request Sample @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…89/request-sample
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!