Summary RESEARCH BEAM latest report, "Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies in 2017" provides a comprehensive assessment of product lifecycle (LCM) management strategies that are being implemented by pharmaceutical companies around the world. The pharmaceutical industry remains highly competitive and lucrative, and companies are investing significant time and resources into implementing strategies aimed at preserving the revenue streams of their products by extending patent life, delaying competition or slowing the pace of revenue loss following the end of market exclusivity.
- Advertising -
The study, delivered in the form of an 82-slide PowerPoint presentation investigates a wide range of commercial, developmental, legal and regulatory strategies. This report format allows you to easily assemble high-quality presentations and research material to meet a variety of corporate requirements.
Our research deep dives into the rationale for implementing LCM strategies, as well as the challenges, risks and commercial opportunities they represent. Moreover, detailed case studies showcasing recent real-world examples of LCM strategies will enable understanding of the key factors that determined their success.
- Advertising -
The pharmaceutical industry will continue to face a wide range of challenges in the coming years, including patent cliffs, declining productivity, intensifying levels of competition from generic and biosimilar manufacturers, low reimbursement levels and stricter regulatory policies. Careful LCM planning will continue to be a crucial element of the industry’s ability to answer these problems.
RESEARCH BEAM conducted extensive research to provide a comprehensive understanding of the LCM strategies being implemented by players in the pharmaceutical industry. This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising commercial areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
- - What is driving the need for effective LCM strategies in the pharmaceutical industry?
- - What are the most common LCM strategies being implemented?
- - What are the business opportunities and commercial rewards arising from the implementation of LCM strategies?
- - What are the key factors that impact the choice of LCM strategy?
- - What strategies have Big Pharma companies implemented in recent years to preserve revenues and market share?
Report : goo.gl/f9Yei7
Key Reasons to Access
- - This report will allow you to -
- - Gain insights into the rationale for implementing LCM strategies, alongside their key challenges, risks and potential benefits.
- - Understand the key challenges that the pharmaceutical industry has been facing in recent years
- - Assess real-world examples of successful strategies implemented in the past, and the key factors that determined their success.
- - Obtain information on strategies for products currently in development.
Table of contents
- - Introduction
- - Executive Summary
- - Introduction to Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies
- o The Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle Curve
- o Key Objectives of Life Cycle Management Strategies in the
- - Pharmaceutical Industry
- o What is Driving the Need for Effective Lifecycle Management
- - Strategies in the Pharmaceutical Industry?
- o Classification and Benefits of Different Lifecycle Management
- - Strategies for Pharma
- o Business Opportunities Created by LCM Strategies
- o Factors Impacting Choice of Lifecycle Strategies
- - Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management – Commercial Strategies
- o Rx-to-OTC Switch as an LCM Strategy
- RX-to-OTC Switch Case Studies
- o Geographical Expansion
- o Contract Research Organizations Helping Overcome Industry Challenges
- Benefits from Partnering with Contract Development and
- - Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs)
- Strategic Partnerships with CROs: Case studies
- o Pricing and Reimbursement Strategies for LCM in Pharma
- Key Factors and Strategies to Consider when Making Pricing
- - Decisions
- Common Pricing Strategies in Pharma
- A Systematic Value Development Plan to Achieve Optimum
- - Reimbursement
- o Customer Retention Programs as LCM Strategies for Pharma
- Role of Medical Publications in LCM Optimization
- o Asset Transactions as an LCM Tactic
- Strategic Divestitures by Type and Recent Examples
- - Regulatory and Legal Strategies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...