Summary Urological cancers are thought to account for 19.5% of global cancer prevalence, with kidney, prostate, testicular and bladder cancer - the key indications covered in this report - accounting for the majority of that figure. Urological cancers affect the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Prostate cancer is the most prevalent of these malignancies.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : goo.gl/X6JWw6
A number of common etiologic factors have been strongly characterized as raising the risk of developing urological cancers, including age, chronic inflammation, gender, obesity, tobacco usage and heritable cancer syndromes. The risk of cancer increases greatly in patients over the age of 65.
Populations in developed countries are projected to become increasingly aged and show rising obesity incidence, which will drive both cancer prevalence and revenue growth for its treatments.
Hormone therapies for prostate cancers and angiogenesis inhibitors for renal cell carcinoma are currently the most commercially successful urological cancer drugs.
- Advertising -
The forecast period will also witness the approval of a greater number of targeted therapies, which by their nature have less toxicity associated with their use, and as a result can be administered to patients with poor performance statuses, therefore increasing the overall survival of this group and the number of treatment cycles they may receive.
- - Global revenues for the urological cancer market are forecast to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.39%, from $17.9 billion in 2015 to $35.9 billion in 2022. Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status and how will the key player companies perform during the forecast period?
- - The urologic oncology pipeline is large and diverse, and contains 817 products. How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
- - What mechanisms of action and molecule types are most common for pipeline drugs being trialed in the various key indications?
- - How will the market shares and CAGRs of the top 20 companies compare within this therapy area?
- - What proportion of the key players’ revenues will be attributable to urological cancers?
Enquire About Report : goo.gl/uTbW6b
This report will allow you to -
- - Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
- - Visualize the composition of the urological cancer market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
- - Analyze the urological cancer pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
- - Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the urological cancer market globally and across the key players and product types
- - Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products, and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various urological cancers
- - Identify commercial opportunities in the urological cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Table Of Contents
- - 1 Table of Contents
- - 1 Table of Contents 4
- o List of Tables 6
- o List of Figures 6
- - Introduction 9
- o Disease Cluster Introduction 9
- o Symptoms 9
- o Etiology and Pathophysiology 10
- Etiology 10
- Pathophysiology 11
- o Co-morbidities and Complications 13
- o Epidemiology Patterns; Prevalence, Patient Segmentation, and Diagnostic and Treatment Usage Rates 13
- Bladder Cancer 14
- Kidney Cancer 15
- Prostate Cancer 15
- Testicular Cancer 16
- o Treatment 17
- Chemotherapy 17
- Surgery and Radiation Therapy 19
- Hormonal Therapies 21
- Targeted Therapies 22
- - Key Marketed Products 23
- o Overview 23
- o Zytiga (abiraterone acetate) 23
- o Xtandi (enzalutamide) 25
- o Sutent (sunitinib malate) 26
- o Votrient (pazopanib hydrochloride) 27
- o Inlyta (axitinib) 28
- o Jevtana (cabazitaxel) 29
- o Xofigo (radium Ra 223 dichloride) 31
- o Provenge (sipuleucel-T) 32
- o Opdivo (nivolumab) - Bristol-Myers Squibb 33
- o Conclusion 34
- - Pipeline Landscape Assessment 35
- o Overview 35
- o Pipeline Development Landscape 36
- o Molecular Targets in the Pipeline 39
- o Clinical Trials 43
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...