Immune Pharmaceuticals - 2017
‘Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Product Pipeline Review, 2016’, provides an overview of the Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s pharmaceutical research and development focus.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development by Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc., complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and the dormant and discontinued projects.
Report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline therapeutic landscape of Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- The report provides overview of Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. including its business description, key facts, and locations and subsidiaries
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report assesses Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s pipeline therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report features Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s out-licensed and partnered product portfolio and summarizes its dormant and discontinued projects
Key points to access
- Evaluate Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s pipeline depth and focus of pipeline therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. Snapshot 6
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. Overview 6
Key Information 6
Key Facts 6
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Research and Development Overview 7
Key Therapeutic Areas 7
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Pipeline Review 10
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 10
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!