COPD And Asthma Drugs Market By Disease (COPD And Asthma) By Medication Class (Combination Drugs, Inhaled Corticosteroids (ICS), Short Acting Beta Agonists (SABA), Long Acting Beta Agonists (LABA), Leukotriene Antagonists (LTA), Anticholinergics And Others) And By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA)
- Advertising -
Asthma drugs is a chronic respiratory disease blocking the airways of the lungs because of the inflammation, mucus production, tighten of muscles. The general symptoms are coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and/or chest tightness and majorly these symptoms are closely related to the physical activity.
There are different types of asthma, exercise-induced bronchoconstriction(EIB), allergic asthma, occupational asthma, childhood asthma. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is also respiratory disease which causes obstructions and difficulty in breathing, the primary cause of COPD is tobacco smoking and chemical flumes, dust, air pollution are minor causes of the disease.
- Advertising -
The world COPD and asthma drugs market is expected to reach $50,359 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2016 to 2022. Increase in prevalence of asthma and COPD, increase in world ageing population, technological advancement in the treatment of asthma and COPD, growth in initiatives implemented by the government and non-government associations for rise in health awareness play a pivotal role in the growth of the global COPD and asthma drug market.
Stringent government regulatory requirement for the approval of COPD and asthma drug, patent expiry of branded hamper the market growth.
The world asthma and COPD drugs market is segmented based on disease and medication class and geography. On the basis of disease, the market is segmented into COPD and asthma.
Based on medication class, the world asthma and COPD drug market is segmented into combination products, short acting beta agonists (SABA), long acting beta agonists (LABA), inhaled corticosteroids (ICS), leukotriene antagonists (LTA), anticholinergics and others. And geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the asthma and COPD drug market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the asthma and COPD drug market, by medication class, helps in the treatment of asthma and COPD diseases.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographic regions.
- Key market players within the asthma and COPD drug market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predicts the competitive outlook of global asthma and COPD drug market.
- Key market segments
- The world COPD and asthma drug market is segmented by medication class, disease and geography.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: