Emergency Department Information System Market, Spurred By Increasing Adoption Of health-care Information Systems, Predicted To Continue Growth Till 2022.
Emergency department information system is specially integrated to meet research, management and clinical needs. It is used by emergency response departments to track the patients and to support other aspects of ED work-flow.
These systems are also generally used to facilitate the delivery of patient care. Additionally, these systems provides various advantages like data sharing, security, and ease of use, reliability, portability, interoperability, and scalability.Increasing adoption of this technology in health-care practices and shift towards patient centric approach is the major key growth factor for the Emergency Department Information System Market.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/16712/emerg…ystem-market.html
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Emergency Department Information System Market
Increasing patient flow at emergency departments, increasing population rate, rising accidents rate are the key factors that drives growth for the Emergency Department Information System Market. In addition, rising developments in health-care information technology, leading to paradigm shift to best-of-breed emergency information system software from electronic health records are contribute to the market growth.
Higher costs and lack of awareness about the implementation and usability of the system are the key restraints to the growth of Emergency Department Information System Market.
North America is dominating the Emergency Department Information System Market, due to well developed health-care industry and also higher penetration of such systems into health-care practices. Europe is positioned with the second place followed by Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth due to rising population. Also, North America is estimated to register highest growth during the forecast period, due to increasing health-care expenditure.
Request For TOC @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=16712
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Emergency Department Information System Market
The Emergency Department Information System Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Type: Enterprise Solutions and Best-Of-Breed Solutions.
- End User: Small Hospitals, Medium-Sized Hospitals and Large Hospitals.
- Delivery: On-Premise EDIS and Software-As-A-Services (SaaS)
- Application: Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), Patient Tracking & Triage, Clinical Documentation, E-Prescribing, Resource Tracking And Management and Other Applications.
- Region: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Emergency Department Information System Market are as follows:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH)
- Wellsoft Corporation
- Unitedhealth Group, Inc.
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2017 - 2022, to assess how the market will develop.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=16712
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!