A new research document with title 'EpiCast Report: Type 2 Diabetes - Epidemiology Forecast to 2026' covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors.The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2017-2026
- Advertising -
EpiCast Report: Type 2 Diabetes - Epidemiology Forecast to 2026
Type 2 diabetes (T2D), formerly known as non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus or adult-onset diabetes mellitus, is a chronic disorder of glucose equilibrium that results from the body’s inability to make use of available insulin along with relative insulin deficiency. T2D constitutes approximately 90-95% of all diabetes cases around the world, while type 1 diabetes and gestational diabetes make up the remaining 5-10% of cases.
Lifestyle factors such as obesity, physical inactivity, and dietary habits are modifiable risk factors, and can therefore be controlled or prevented. Non-modifiable risk factors such as race/ethnicity, family history, and advancing age can also put a person at high risk for developing the disease.
- Advertising -
In the 7MM, the epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D from 56,060,328 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2016 to 77,823,223 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2026, with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 3.88% during the forecast period. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Italy will have the lowest.
The epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalence of T2D in the 7MM is supported by longitudinal historical data, which provide detailed insights into the epidemiology of the disease in each market, from studies conducted in these respective countries. GlobalData epidemiologists used nationally representative, country-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals or national healthcare databases to forecast the prevalent cases of diagnosed T2D in all of the 7MM.
GlobalData epidemiologists also segment the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D in each country by age and sex, and into the major comorbidities of T2D.
- The Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends of T2D in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D segmented by age (for ages 20 years and older) and sex in these markets.
Additionally, the report provides a forecast of the major comorbidities of T2D, such as chronic kidney disease, cardiovascular disease, obesity, hypertension, and dyslipidemia in the diagnosed T2D prevalent pool.
- The T2D epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to access
The T2D EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global T2D market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global T2D market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for T2D therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the percentage of T2D diagnosed prevalent cases by age, sex, and major comorbid disorders.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Executive Summary 4
2.1 Related Reports 5
2.2 Upcoming Reports 6
3 Epidemiology 7
3.1 Disease Background 7
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 7
3.3 Global and Historical Trends 8
3.4 Forecast Methodology 10
3.4.1 Sources 10
3.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 16
3.4.3 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of T2D 16
3.5 Epidemiological Forecast for T2D (2016-2026) 23
3.5.1 Diagnosed Prevalent Cas
View Detailed Table of Content at www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/63…epicast-report-43
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: HTF Market Report is wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. By combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefit across the world, we are able to achi ...
For more information: