The report on the global Urinary catheters market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period.
Patients suffering from urinary retention, urinary incontinence, and other urological disorders use urinary catheters. These include intermittent (short-term) catheter, indwelling (Foley) catheter, and external (condom) catheter.
Among these, Foley and Indwelling catheter is a tube which is flexible with lumens on either of the ends. This kind of catheter is mainly inserted into the bladder via urethra and slowly suspended in it.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1135
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The global market for urinary catheters has been showing very steady growth and is anticipated to remain dominant in the years to come. The market growth of urinary catheters is mainly fueled by the escalating development in the medical devices sector as well as biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
- There are certain other factors that are responsible for market growth of urinary catheters such as growing geriatric population, rising incidences of urinary incontinence, and growing awareness associated with health and hygiene among consumers in different developing economies.
- Certain technology based advancements; growing per capita expenditure on health care and certain favorable policies of reimbursement for urinary catheterization is leading to growing usage of urinary catheters across several specialty clinics, hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers.
Regionally, the global market for urinary catheters is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Among these regions, in the past few years, North America region was the leading market in the global market for urinary catheter market with maximum market share and is anticipated to remain dominant over the forecast period.
Also, the market growth of urinary catheter in Asia and Latin America regions are projected to grow at maximum market rate in the years to come.
This report analyzes the urinary catheters market by the following segments:
- Urinary catheters Market, by Product Type
- Intermittent Catheters
- Foley Catheters
- Male External Catheters
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the urinary catheters market include:
- TE Connectivity Corporation (AdvancedCath)
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Medtronic plc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Hollister Incorporated
- Teleflex Incorporated
- ConvaTec, Inc.
- CURE MEDICAL, LLC
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…-catheters-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: