Major players in the global apheresis market are Haemonetics Corporation (U.S.), Fresenius Medical Care (Germany), Terumo BCT, Inc. (U.S.), Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd. (Japan), Kawasumi Laboratories Inc. (Japan), Cer us Corporation (U.S.), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Hema Care Corporation (U.S.), Kaneka Corporation (Japan), and Nikkiso Co., Ltd. (Japan).
- Advertising -
Complete Report on Apheresis Market spread across 212 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 174 Tables and 47 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/apheresi…arket-report.html .
Global apheresis market was valued at USD 1.42 Billion in 2016. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during forecast period (2016–2021) to reach USD 2.06 Billion by 2021.
Based on procedure, market is segmented into automated/donor apheresis & therapeutic apheresis.
- Advertising -
- Apheresis product manufacturers
- Blood transfusion product manufacturers
- Blood banks & blood collection centers
- Hospitals & attached blood banks
- Therapeutic apheresis service providers
- Biopharmaceutical companies (plasma fractionation players)
- Market research and consulting firms
- Health insurance payers
In this report, the apheresis market is segmented by product type, procedure, technology, application, and region. Some of the key factors driving the growth of the market are rising prevalence of diseases and growing number of trauma and injury cases, increasing demand for source plasma from biopharmaceutical companies, and the presence of a favorable reimbursement scenario for apheresis.
Untapped emerging regions showcase new growth opportunities for this market.
Click Now for PDF Sample Download of this Study Report at
Growth of apheresis market is restrained by the lack of awareness about apheresis and the high cost of these procedures. This research study involved the extensive usage of both primary and secondary data sources as well as various factors affecting the industry, including the regulatory landscape; competitive scenario; historic data; current trends in the market; technological innovations and upcoming technologies; and market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
1 Apheresis: Market Overview
2 Asia-Pacific: Apheresis Market, By Application
3 Geographic Snapshot of the Apheresis Market
4 Geographic Mix: Apheresis Market
5 Apheresis Market: Developing vs Developed Markets
Apheresis market North America commanded largest share, followed by Europe. U.S. is a prime market for apheresis due to greater accessibility to advanced blood collection technologies and presence of a well-established healthcare infrastructure in country.
Asia-Pacific market is expected to witness highest growth in coming years primarily due to growing focus of manufacturers inthis region.
Connect Here for Details and More Information on “Apheresis Market by Product (Plasma & Component Separator, Hemoperfusion, Disposable), Procedure (Therapeutic, Photopheresis, Donor), Application (Plasmapheresis, Plateletpheresis), Technology (Centrifuge, Membrane Separation) - Global Forecast to 2021” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…uying?rname=67152 .
- Detailed insights on all submarkets, based on application (plasmapheresis, plateletpheresis, erythrocyte pheresis, leukapheresis, and other applications), this can help market players to identify high growth segments in apheresis market.
- Report also provides information on key players in this market and their growth strategies and recent developments. This can help the company to assess competition at global and regional levels in a better manner.
- Key insights and market sizing for different therapeutic procedures of apheresis market, namely, therapeutic plasma exchange(TPE), therapeutic cytapheresis, photopheresis, and extracorporeal immune adsorption (ECI).
It provides key insights apheresis market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for this market. Country-wise market size and forecast for all subsegments.
Thus, not only high growth product, procedure, technology, and application; market size numbers provided in report will also enable market players to identify key geographic markets, and thereby strategize global marketing efforts to achieve sustainable revenue growth in coming years.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: