Study on pulmonary drug delivery market tracks & analyzes competitive developments such as acquisitions, product developments, & expansions in pulmonary drug delivery market across four main regions, namely, North America, Asia, Europe, & Rest of the World (RoW). Robust profile for filling, avoiding crimping, & withstanding pressure associated with type of propellant (HFAs or CFCs), minimizing formulation & canister interactions and avoids deposition of HFA on canister surface.
- Agency -.
Complete report on “Pulmonary Drug Delivery Market” spread across 150 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 104 Tables and 33 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pulmonar…arket-report.html .
The global pulmonary drug delivery market projected to reach USD 52.37 billion by 2021 from USD 36.10 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Increasing preference of pulmonary route as an alternate route of drug delivery, rising focus on development of smart/digital inhalers and increasing incidence of respiratory diseases such as COPD, asthma, and cystic fibrosis is expected to drive market growth during forecast period.
- Pulmonary drug delivery devices and formulation manufacturers
- Public and private physicians
- Healthcare institutions (Medical data centers)
- Research & clinical laboratories
- Distributors and suppliers of pulmonary drug delivery devices
- Health insurance companies
- Market research and consulting firms
Currently, North America dominates the pulmonary drug delivery devices market, and Asia represents the second-largest regional market.
- Agency -.
The pulmonary drug delivery market, based on formulation type, is segmented into suspension aerosol, solution aerosol, and dry powder formulation. The dry powder formulation segment is expected to witness highest growth during forecast period due to improved dosage accuracy, minimized dosage variability, and improved flow of drug particles.
The key players in this market are Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel), GlaxoSmithKline (U.K.), Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Germany), 3M (U.S.), AstraZeneca plc (U.K.), Merck & Co., Inc.
(U.S.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Omron Corporation (Japan), and Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (U.S.).
The report defines, describes, and forecasts the pulmonary drug delivery market on the basis of formulations, canister type, application, enduser, and regions. It provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges).
This report also provides access to quantitative data on pulmonary drug delivery market.
- Current and forecast assessment of pulmonary drug delivery market
- Country-wise assessment of each of segments
- Global market share analysisof major segments of pulmonary drug delivery market
- Adoption trends of pulmonary drug delivery in major geographic segments
- Five-year coverage of strategic developments of top players in pulmonary drug delivery market
- Product portfolio mapping of leading players in pulmonary drug delivery market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: