The patient monitoring devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% to reach USD 24,762 million by 2020. The patient monitoring devices form an indispensible part of medical team for every procedure, whether operating in a small clinic or a large multi-specialty hospital. Advanced technology has reduced the size of these monitors drastically with the latest devices being mere grain sized implants.
Complete Report of 160 market data tables & 87 figures spread through 204 pages and in-depth TOC on "Patient Monitoring Device/Equipment/System Market" at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/patient-…arket-report.html .
Patient monitoring devices form an indispensible part of medical team for every procedure, whether operating in a small clinic or a large multi-specialty hospital. Advanced technology has reduced the size of these monitors drastically with the latest devices being mere grain sized implants.
The rising adoption of telemetry and remote monitoring has fueled the growth of patient monitoring devices.
- Vendors/Service Providers
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Medical Device Companies
- Business Research and Consulting Firms
- Diagnostic Centers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)
Paitient monitoring devices market research report focuses on qualitative data, market size, and growth of various segments and sub segments, competitive landscape, and company profiles. The qualitative data covers various levels of industry analysis such as market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats).
The report also offers market sizes and data of the various segments in this industry. It focuses on emerging and high-growth segments, high-growth regions, and initiatives by governments.
Patient monitoring devices market segmented into nine major segments, namely, hemodynamic, neurology, cardiac, respiratory, fetal & neonatal, multiparameter, remote patient monitors, temperature, and weight management monitors. Cardiac monitors segment is further sub divided into ECG, event monitors, and cardiac output sub segments.
ECG was leading segment owing to increasing population and growing incidences of cardiac and diseases like diabetes and hypertension.
Applications of patient monitoring devices have opened up avenues for various players to enter the market. Key players in the patient monitoring devices market include Omron Healthcare (Japan), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Abbott (U.S.), Siemens (Germany), and Nihon Kohden (Japan).
These players are striving to develop innovative and technologically advanced products in the patient monitoring devices market.
Reasons to Access the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on patient monitoring devices offered by top 10 players in the market. The report analyzes the patent patient monitoring devices market by product and end user across geographies
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the patient monitoring devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various patient monitoring devices across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the patient monitoring devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the patient monitoring devices market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.