Lassa Fever Therapeutic Pipeline Market Review, H2 2017
Pune, India, 14th September 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017”.
Lassa fever is an acute viral hemorrhagic illness caused by Lassa virus, a member of the arenavirus family of viruses. It is transmitted to humans from contacts with food or household items contaminated with rodent excreta.
Symptoms include fever, headache, chills, back pain, weight loss, swollen neck, rashes and bleeding.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ne-review-h2-2017
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Lassa Fever - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Preclinical and Discovery stages are 10 and 5 respectively.
Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to access
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) - Overview
Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) - Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Arno Therapeutics Inc
GeoVax Labs Inc
Profectus BioSciences Inc
Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) - Drug Profiles
AR-12 - Drug Profile
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/225…ne-review-h2-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: