The analysts forecast the global epilepsy drugs market to grow at a CAGR of 4.45% during the period 2016-2020.
Epilepsy Drugs Market 2017
Epilepsy is characterized by recurrent seizures caused by the improper balance between inhibitory and excitatory signals in the brain. The symptoms of epilepsy, caused by brain malformations and tumors, birth trauma, and high-risk pregnancies, can be benign or life-threatening.
A majority of epilepsy cases have an unknown etiology.
Etiology varies according to the age of a person.
Head injuries, tumors, autism spectrum disorder, or stroke can also cause the disorder.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global epilepsy drugs market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of branded and generic drugs used to treat and prevent epilepsy and related seizures.
The report also considers the revenues to be generated from the sales of drugs that are expected to be launched into the market along with the decline in revenues from the patent expiries of marketed drugs during the forecast period.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
The report, Global Epilepsy Drugs Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Other prominent vendors
• Acorda Therapeutics
• Alexza Pharmaceuticals
• Aprecia Pharmaceuticals
• Aurobindo Pharma
• Biscayne Pharmaceuticals
• CURx Pharmaceuticals
• Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche
• Grupo Ferrer Internacional
• GW Pharmaceuticals
• Insero Health
• INSYS Therapeutics
• Janssen Pharmaceuticals
• Ligand Pharmaceuticals
• H. Lundbeck
• MarcoPolo Pharmaceuticals
• Marinus Pharmaceuticals
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Complete Report Details at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/543…-market-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
• Epilepsy: An overview
PART 05: Pipeline analysis
PART 06: Key buying criteria for anti-epileptic drugs
PART 07: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Five forces analysis
PART 08: Market segmentation by generation of drugs
• First-generation anti-epileptic drugs
• Second-generation anti-epileptic drugs
• Third-generation anti-epileptic drugs
PART 09: Market segmentation by spectrum of activity
• Narrow-spectrum anti-epileptic drugs
• Broad-spectrum anti-epileptic drugs
PART 10: Market segmentation by type of seizures
• Partial onset seizures
• Generalized seizures
PART 11: Geographical segmentation
• Global epilepsy drugs market by geography 2016-2020
• Epilepsy drugs market in Americas
• Epilepsy drugs market in US
• Epilepsy drugs market in EMEA
• Epilepsy drugs market in APAC
• Epilepsy drugs market in Japan
• Epilepsy drugs market in Australia
• Epilepsy drugs market in China
• Epilepsy drugs market in India
PART 12: Market drivers
• Tentative approval of late-stage pipeline molecules
• Special regulatory designations
• Development of novel therapeutics using innovative technologies
PART 13: Impact of drivers
PART 14: Market challenges
• Social stigma associated with epilepsy
• Growing use of seizure management devices is a threat to drug therapies
• Gradual decrease in incentives/investment by vendors for new drug development
PART 15: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 16: Market trends
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: