Europe Sterile Filtration Market By Product (Membrane Filters, Bottle-top Vacuum Filters, Cartridges & Capsules, Syringe Filters, Cellulose Acetate Membrane Filters), Application, Membrane Pore Size (0.22 Microns, 0.45 Microns, 0.1 Micron), End-User And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Europe Sterile Filtration Market was worth USD 1.17 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 11.96%, to reach USD 2.06 billion by 2021.
View report at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tion-market-2739/
Sterile Filtration is not only ensuring that the products are adequately purified and fit for consumption, but also helps to optimize process economics and prevent loss of valuable product. It is an important operation in the pharmaceutical industry.
The contraction of the standard pore size for sterilization in membranes, it turns out that simple size selection is not a sufficient method to fully contain all the particles.
The irregular and scrambled nature of the pores of most membrane filters makes them impossible to directly measure the size of an individual pore. so, the bubble point test is used to determine the smallest particle that the filter can sieve out of a fluid.
Europe Sterile filtration market growth is primarily driven by factors such as technological advancements in nanofibers, growing production of large molecules and biologics, growth in the generics market and regulatory mandates for cleanrooms in pharmaceutical production. Others factors driving the market include increase in R&D spending by biopharmaceutical companies to offer a strong biologics pipeline.
However, the market is restraining its growth by the government regulations for validation of filtration process and lack of skilled professionals.
Download free sample report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…39/request-sample
The Europe Sterile filtration market by product, application, membrane pore size, end-user and geography. On the basis of product, the market can be segmented into membrane filters, bottle-top vacuum filters, cartridges & capsules, syringe filters, filtration accessories and filter holders.
The membrane filters segment is further segmented into MCE, coated cellulose acetate, PTFE, PVDF, PES and nylon filter membranes. Application segment include bioprocesses, cell culture growth media fill-finish process, utilities filtration, pre-filtration, virus filtration.
On the basis of membrane pore size, the market can be segmented into 0.22, 0.45, and 0.1 microns. On the basis of End-users, segment include pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, food & beverage industry, academic institutes & research laboratories, and water filtration companies.
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. In Europe, Germany leads the Sterile filtration market, followed by France and U.K.
The market in this region is projected to grow strongly during the forecast period due to various factors such as growing awareness about filtration tools, financial strength to procure expensive tools, and favourable reimbursement policies. The Europe market has a share of 26% of the Global market and increasing at a CAGR of 11.96%.
inquire before buying: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-2739/inquire
Some of the key players in the Europe Sterile filtration market include Merck & Co., Inc., 3M, General Electric Company, Pall Corporation, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Sartorius Stedim Biotech Group, Porvair Filtration Group, Sterlitech Corporation and Starlab Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Membrane filters
- Coated cellulose acetate
- Nylon filter membranes
- Bottle-top vacuum filters
- cartridges & capsules
- syringe filters
- filtration accessories
- filter holders
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Cell Culture Growth Media
- Fill-finish process
- Virus filtration
- Utilities Filtration
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Membrane Pore Size
- 0.22 microns
- 0.45 microns
- 0.1 microns
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Membrane Pore Size
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Membrane Pore Size
- Market Share Analysis, By Membrane Pore Size
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Food & beverage industry
- Academic institutes & research laboratories
- Water filtration companies
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End user
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End user
- Market Share Analysis, By End user
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!