The report tracks the major market events including product launches, technological developments, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the dental implants market. The scope of this report covers the dental implants market by its major segments, which include the types, applications, and the major geographic regions.
A tooth root or an artificial tooth referred as dental implant which is embedded surgically into the lower and upper jawbone. It is an option for those people who have someone how lost their tooth in periodontal diseases or injuries.
Same as natural teeth, dental implants are quite durable, stable and strong available in various sizes and shapes. Dental implants are mainly used based on specific needs of patients.
This component of surgery helps in reducing the load on the left oral structure and gives support and retention to crowns, bridges and overdentures.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1155
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The global market for dental implants over the forecast period is driven by certain factors such as increasing geriatric population, growing dental caries incidences and several other periodontal diseases, increasing disposable incomes, and escalating demand for cosmetic dentistry.
- Additionally, rapid development in Asian countries is offering considerable growth opportunities for key market players, as they are attracting patients increasing from these countries, thus prompting global market players for expanding their international presence in the dental implants markets.
- However, the expensive dental implants, higher tooth risk related with dental bridges and limited reimbursements are key factors hampering the growth of dental implants globally in the years to come.
Regionally, the global dental implants market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Among these regions, Europe is past years have accounted largest market share of dental implants globally.
This growth in market share is due to growing aging population, escalating expenditure on oral healthcare by government, and higher rate of reimbursement compared to various regions. However, the region of Asia-pacific is projected to expand with maximum market share over the forecast period.
This report analyzes the dental implants market by the following segments:
- Dental Implants Market, by Product Type
- Endosteal Implants
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Transosteal Implants
- Intramucosal Implants
- Dental Implants Market, by Material
- Titanium Implants
- Zirconium Implants
- Dental Implants Market, by End-user
- Dental Clinics
- Academic & Research Institutes
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the dental implants market include:
- Straumann Holding AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- 3M Health Care
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- AVINENT Implant System, S.L.
- Bicon, LLC
- Osstem Implant
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…l-implants-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!