To track and analyze competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, product developments, partnerships, agreements and collaborations, expansions, and R&D activities in the vaccines market
- Agency -.
Global vaccines market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5%
The vaccines market is expected to reach USD 49.27 billion by 2022 from USD 34.30 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.5%.
Rising prevalence of diseases, increasing government and non government funding for vaccine development, and increasing investments by companies are driving the growth of the vaccines market. On the other hand, market growth may be hindered due to the high cost of vaccine development and product recalls.
Conjugate vaccines are expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Agency -.
By technology, the vaccines market is segmented into conjugate vaccines, inactivated and subunit vaccines, live attenuated vaccines, recombinant vaccines, and toxoid vaccines. The conjugate segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market in 2017 and is also projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Rising prevalence of diseases and increasing government investments are the key factors driving the growth of this segment.
“Monovalent vaccines segment expected to hold the largest share of the market in 2017.”
Report on Competent cells Market 2017-2022 Spreads Across 204 Pages Profiling 25 Companies and Supported with 92 Tables And 52 Figures Available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=110437
* Top 25 Companies Analyzed for This Studies are - Pfizer, Inc., Glaxosmithkline PLC., Merck & Co., Inc., Sanofi Pasteur SA, CSL Limited, Emergent Biosolutions, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Medimmune, LLC, Astellas Pharma Inc., Serum Institute of India, Bavarian Nordic, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Protein Science Corporation, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Abbott Laboratories, Panacea Biotec, Paxvax, Inc., Zydus Cadila, Green Cross Corporation, Valneva Se, Indian Immunologicals Limited, Incepta Vaccine Ltd., Sinovac Biotech Ltd., Vbi Vaccines Inc., Pt Bio Farma (Persero)
Target Audience for this Report:
- Manufacturers and suppliers of vaccines
- Research and development companies
- Medical research laboratories
- Academic medical centers and universities
- Research and consulting firms
- Venture capital firms
Key point from table of content
7 Vaccine Market, By Technology
7.2 Conjugate Vaccines
7.3 Inactivated and Subunit Vaccines
8 Vaccine Market, By Type
8.2 Monovalent Vaccines
8.3 Multivalent Vaccines
9 Vaccine Market, By Disease Indication
9.2 Pneumococcal Disease
Browse Here for full Report with TOC: www.rnrmarketresearch.com/vaccine-…arket-report.html
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: