Latin America Regenerative Medicines Market - Industry Analysis, Size, Geographic Countries Analysis, Competitive Strategies Analysis and Forecasts (2016 to 2021)
- Advertising -
Latin America regenerative medicines market is expected to reach USD 5.21 billion by 2021 from USD 1.72 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 24.80% during the forecast period 2016-2021. Regenerative medicines repair, replace or regenerate human cells, tissues, or organs affected due to injury, disease, aging processes, congenital defects, and damage due to trauma.
These medicines restore normal functions of cells & tissues. These medicines are available in different types such as genes, somatic cells, stem cells, and other types.
- Advertising -
Some of these medicines (such as stem cells) have the ability to proliferate, differentiate thereby restore the original structure of cells or tissues or organs. Regenerative medicines are used in varied range of degenerative disorders include cardiovascular, neurodegenerative diseases, dermatology, and orthopedic, among others.
Majority of the researchers aim to focus on the development of innovative technologies to provide better regenerative medicines and effective healthcare treatment solutions to patients.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…cines-market-276/
Growing demand for tissue-engineered & stem cell products, increasing healthcare expenditure, rising number of organ transplantation cases, and increasing number of aging population are driving the growth of regenerative medicines market in Latin America. However, high cost pertaining to the processing of stem cell products and unawareness of the physicians & patients towards the advanced treatment solutions are expected to restrain the growth of regenerative medicines market in Latin America.
Latin America regenerative medicines market is segmented based on product, therapy, and application. Based on product, the market is further sub-segmented as cell-based products and acellular products.
Of these, cell-based products segment is estimated to account for larger share of Latin America regenerative medicines market by product in 2016. Further, Cell-based products segment is classified as autologous and allogeneic products.
Based on therapy, the market is segmented as cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering, and immunotherapy. Of these, cell therapy is estimated to command the highest share of Latin America regenerative medicines market by therapy in 2016.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…76/request-sample
Based on application, the market is segmented as orthopedic & musculoskeletal spine, dermatology, central nervous system, cardiovascular, oncology, diabetes, and other applications. Among these, orthopedic & musculoskeletal spine is estimated to command the largest share of Latin America regenerative medicines market by application in 2016.
On the basis of geographical areas, Latin America regenerative medicines market is segmented as Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.
The key players in regenerative medicines market such as, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (U.S.), Acelity L.P. Inc. (U.S.), Celgene Corporation (U.S.), StemCells, Inc.
(U.S.), Organogenesis Inc. (U.S.), NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.), Vericel Corporation (Genzyme) (U.S.), Japan Tissue Engineering Co., Ltd.
(Japan), Cytori Therapeutics Inc. (U.S.), Advantagene, Inc. (U.S.), and Mesoblast Ltd.
Inquire report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arket-276/inquire
Reasons to access Latin America Regenerative Medicines Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: