Global Advanced Wound Care Market, By Type (Dressings, Biologics, Therapy Devices), By Wound Type (Surgical Wounds, Diabetic Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers, Venous Ulcers, Burns, Other Traumatic Wounds), By End Users (Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, Community Healthcare, Home Healthcare), By Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders Public, Retail Private), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Advanced Wound Care Market is expected to reach USD 22,088.6 million by 2024 from USD 11,683.5 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Inquiry for TOC Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…wound-care-market
This report consists of below pages:
- No of Pages: 403
- No of Tables: 434
- No of Figures: 24
Some of the major factors driving the growth of advanced wound care market are rising aging population, growing incidences of diabetes, technological advancement, rising awareness regarding new technology, government support in the terms of funding, reduced duration of hospital stays, rising incidence of chronic wounds, problem associated with ineffective traditional wound healing method, increase funding in wound care and development, increasing volume of surgeries across the globe, faster recovery and healing time, range of wound indications at relatively lower prices, innovative products and rising demand in emerging healthcare market. On the other hand, high cost of advanced wound care, low awareness especially in underdeveloped countries shortage of trained staff and facilities in some regions, complex regulatory approval process, reimbursement concerns for new technologies, and competition with other moist dressing may hinder the growth of the market.
Global Advanced Wound Care Market Key Drivers:
Some of the major factors driving the growth of advanced wound care market are technological advancement, rising incidences of chronic wound, government support, rising geriatric population, and increasing trend.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases can be related to lifestyle, such as diabetes and obesity, are one of the fundamental trends which are driving growth of advanced wound care market.
- The increasing prevalence of chronic wounds is driving demand for products which enhance quality of life and limit the risk of more serious health problems
- Willingsford Healthcare a small British company is to receive government grant to develop its innovative wound treatment.
- Advance wound care is highly used in case of pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and chronic ulcers.
Global Advanced Wound Care Market Key Points:
Acelity L.P. Inc., is going to dominate the advanced wound care market following with 3M, Smith and Nephew, Medtronic, Molnlycke Healthcare AB, ConvatecInc, Baxter, Coloplast, Ethicon. Inc, Hollister Inc, Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Derma Sciences Inc, SpiracurInc, Medline Industries, MiMedx Group, Organo genesis Inc, Talley Group Limited, BSN Medical, Devon Medical Products, Human Biosciences Inc, B.
Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Paul Hartmann Limited, DeRoyal Industries Inc, DermaRite Industries LLC, MPM Medical Inc, Kinetic Concepts, Advancis Medical.
- Dressing market is growing with the highest CAGR.
- Globally Surgical Wound is driving the market with highest market share. However, Diabetic Ulcers is growing with the highest CAGR.
- Hospital is dominating the global advanced wound care market.
Request for Report @databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…ound-care-market
Global Advanced Wound Care Market Segmentation:
The global advanced wound care market is segmented into three product types, dressing, biologics, and therapy devices. In 2017, dressing segment is expected to dominate the global advanced wound care market with around 51 percent market share and is expected to dominate in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
However, biologics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Based on dressing type, the market is segmented into foam dressing, hydrogels, film dressings, alginates, wound contact layer and super absorbent dressing. In 2017, film dressing segment is expected to dominate the global advanced wound care market.
- Based on biologics type, the market is segmented synthetic into skin grafts, growth factors, allografts and xenografts.
- Based on wound care growth factor type, the market is segmented into platelet derived growth factor (PDGF), platelet rich plasma (PRP), epidermal growth factor (EGF), basic fibroblast growth factor (BFGF), granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF), talactoferrin ALFA, thrombin peptide (TP508) and keratinocyte growth factor (KGF).
- Based on wound care therapy devices type, the market is segmented into negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT), pressure relief devices (PRD), wound debridement devices, hyperbaric oxygen chambers and physical therapies.
- Based on NPWT type, the market is segmented into stand alone NPWT devices, portable NPWT devices and disposable NPWT devices.
- Based on PRD type, the market is segmented into mattress and bed.
- Based on hyperbaric oxygen chambers type, the market is segmented into monoplace, multiplace and topical.
- Based on wound debridement devices type, the advanced wound care market is segmented into hydrosurgical, ultrasound, and mechanical among others.
- Based on physical therapies type, the market is segmented into laser therapy, electrical simulation, external shock wave therapies and saline mist therapy.
- Based on wound type, the market is segmented into surgical wound, diabetic ulcer, burns, pressure ulcer, and venous ulcer among others. Diabetic ulcers segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of in the forecast period.
- On the basis of end users, the market is classified into hospitals, wound care centers, ambulatory centers, home healthcare, clinics, and community healthcare. In 2017, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the global advanced wound care market and is expected to dominate in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
- On the basis of distribution channel the market is segmented into direct tenders, and retails.
Browse full Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…ound-care-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: